Foreplay: How much is too much? Or too little?

depends on how genuine the foreplay is. Can't stand more than a few minutes of fake moans and half hearted dirty talk. Would rather smash and dash a la Trey with those girls. On the other hand, there are some providers who are just downright gifted in the gfe department and I could hang out in foreplay with them as long as my little buddy can stand it.
I thinck Madison May has an opinion on this, let's ask her...
For me, foreplay is about chemistry and mood. Every session is different.
It depends. Is it in civilian or hobby realm?
  • romab
  • 08-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Being a older one pop guy, I love extended foreplay. The more attention to her needs seems to be more than adequately returned when its my turn.

R
I wish that more providers offered reasonable multi-hour sessions so there was more time for lunch, conversation and foreplay.
I wish that more providers offered reasonable multi-hour sessions so there was more time for lunch, conversation and foreplay. Originally Posted by Falstaff

You mean spend more time with you than they deem necessary, and for less money per hour? Forget it.

It depends on the mood. However, if a provider I'm seeing is wearing a lil bitty skirt, she's more likely to get TOOK (taken).