Review DesiLuv / pimp ran a scam on me

@ Rachel and Eva...thanks for the information that makes sense. But when I asked her why she didn't provide me with this detail of information. Had she maybe I would have changed my mind.

Since I've never experienced this question before, a red flag went up quickly. In addition, had she been an experienced provider like the two of you I maybe would not have had this concern. However, since she is a newbie I couldn't take the chance.
  • rudyz
  • 07-24-2016, 11:33 AM
I just saw this pimp scam alert AFTER contacting DesiLuv for appt today. I should heed the warnings here... but that body is sucking me towards the dark abyss! Anyone have any recent updates on DesiLuv? Thanks!
I just saw this pimp scam alert AFTER contacting DesiLuv for appt today. I should heed the warnings here... but that body is sucking me towards the dark abyss! Anyone have any recent updates on DesiLuv? Thanks! Originally Posted by rudyz
Looking at her review history and she hasn't had one since February 2016 and this alert thread was posted afterward in March 2016.

I would run away from her.
Crown tats? Believe it or not that isn't an indicator of having a pimp. SMH just reminds me of when I waitressed at BDD and I got those remarks or I am gang related lmao. Mine was inspired by my eldest who was obsessed with princesses hence a princess crown. I have many times thought of adding something to it to not be STEREOTYPED.