How Many Want To See Brennen Do “The Perp Walk”

• oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Abuse of power is a DPST prerogative - as they see it.

Example - the slanted, hyperpartisan Schiff and nadler hearings.

Conservatives will have to fight hard to retain the due process statutes in our Constitution from DPST destruction.
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 04:50 PM
The FISA court judge, Rosemary Collyer, has already slammed the FBI for lying and misleading the Court. An FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, is under criminal investigation for altering a FISA app. Is that what you mean by "fabricating evidence"? Hmmm... I wonder who instructed Clinesmith to do that? The evidence is accumulating. Try to keep up, jaxboy.

Btw I have no desire to lock up my "political opponents". I just want to lock up people who abuse their power to spy on political campaigns. Period. That's a big no-no in my book. Tolerating and not punishing such misconduct would indeed "open the door to authoritarian rule". But you're cool with it as long as they're not snooping on dim-retards. Originally Posted by lustylad

Well written, LL.
DPST's cannot breathe/exist without their hypocrisy
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-j...logs-from-cia/

Of course, it needs to e preceded by a 5:00 AM raid, with no less than 25 agents in full SWAT gear.

This time, notify Fox instead of CNN to have camera and crew on site to document the whole show.

Brennen will be the first of many. Originally Posted by Jackie S

you should have started a poll on this.
You people better have better evidence than the ...... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
.... hot stinky air "supporting" the "articles of impeachment"!!!

You're really in WAY over your EMPTY HEAD.
started the poll.

have fun with it. lol
The FISA court judge, Rosemary Collyer, has already slammed the FBI for lying and misleading the Court. An FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, is under criminal investigation for altering a FISA app. Is that what you mean by "fabricating evidence"? Hmmm... I wonder who instructed Clinesmith to do that? The evidence is accumulating. Try to keep up, jaxboy.

So what, they found a few low levels of authority to prosecute. That doesn’t cover the lies for trump. His accusation of Obama spying and the deep state conspiracy lies didn’t reach the expectations Hannity sold.

Btw I have no desire to lock up my "political opponents". I just want to lock up people who abuse their power to spy on political campaigns. Period. That's a big no-no in my book. Tolerating and not punishing such misconduct would indeed "open the door to authoritarian rule". But you're cool with it as long as they're not snooping on dim-retards. Originally Posted by lustylad
You mean you weren’t screaming lock her up a few years ago?

It sure seems to me you’re happy to ignore the dirty deeds of trump, but you piss and moan about the fat lying bastards treatment. That’s as hypocritical as lightfoot Graham calling for a Whitewash trial in the Senate.
  • oeb11
  • 12-21-2019, 11:26 AM
Not nearly as hypocritical as DPST Pelosi calling for "fair" procedure "rules" for a Senate trial - after the totally biased Schiff and Nadler Clown show. Roland Freisler would have been so proud of the performance - had he seen it.

The only "fair" rules for Pelosi ,
Schumer, and the DPST's are rules they dictate to oust all Conservative Senate votes as conflict of interest, while all DPST Senate members running for office are free to vote.

They want a sham trial with conviction as the only possibility - and have no shame in their pursuit of the objective since Nov 2016 of Trump's removal.

Nor does J666 have any shame at the perversion of bipartisan representative democracy.
There yous go again, oebsy, trying to assign blame and shame to everybody’s position that doesn’t align with yours.

There is nothing new in your posts above. Nothing you haven’t eachoed likes a broken gramophone record, ad nauseum, I can tell you. Just the same tired shits day in and day outs.

Yous are a little, little girl and need a spanking.
  • oeb11
  • 12-22-2019, 08:55 AM
Recommend One be careful about trading into territory by throwing pedophilic sadist affronts at others, YR-Hoe.

One might reconsider such posts.
One might threatens someone who gives a fuck what yous think, oebsy. Yous are a naughty little, little girl, oebsy. And you needs a spanking.
  • oeb11
  • 12-22-2019, 11:01 AM
Thank you for your interest, YR-Hoe!