Error: You have used up your failed login quota.

Definitely a website problem for sure. I'm able to log in mobile site just fine. Can then open a new window with full site access. Full site will not allow me to log in. A little bit of a annoyance rather than a full on problem. Hopefully someone can get to the bottom of this.
I was finally able to login normally tonight, but last night I couldn't get on ECCIE at all no matter what I tried. Kept getting a message saying that the server wasn't responding. That's on top of all the login issues I've been having the past couple of days.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but all of the sudden this website seems to be having all sorts of access problems. Getting very annoying.
I don't know what the fuck is going on, but all of the sudden this website seems to be having all sorts of access problems. Getting very annoying. Originally Posted by Smile Guy 69
Damned annoying. And not a single word from any of the worthless eccie admin network nazis as to what's going on.

Put the site back like it was and fire the technical dumbass who made the change and the admin dumbshit who thought of it.
  • BDMC
  • 02-10-2017, 06:32 PM
The only place I can log in without getting the error message is mobile.
Damned annoying. And not a single word from any of the worthless eccie admin network nazis as to what's going on.

Put the site back like it was and fire the technical dumbass who made the change and the admin dumbshit who thought of it. Originally Posted by Horsefly
I agree. What a bunch of dumbshits.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-10-2017, 10:04 PM
I have received a lot of mail about this and recently the reports indicate that IE Version 11 (which is what comes with Windows 7 and 8) is involved. So, you all who are using IE Version 11 might want to try a different browser. I am using Windows 7 and Firefox and so far I have never encountered this particular issue.

My phone and tablet are both Android devices and I use the browsers that came with them (Chrome). So far I have never encountered the issue on either one.
Its the Russians!!!!! Got that "failed login quota" too and some email from a girl asking for money for her dying mom. Anyone else get that email? Also know a providers real email got hacked and password changed. Gmail sent her a text to her phone alerting her. Gotta be hackers!!! The slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker just signed his own death warrant!!!
  • JodoM
  • 02-11-2017, 08:59 AM
I have been having the same issue since yesterday. Only work around I have found is to log into the mobile site m.eccie.net and then after logging in, change the m to www to get to the full site.

Mods... please be aware that there are issues occurring
I'm getting it to can't login, a Asshole @ ip 173.239.50.101 is logging my account
I have received a lot of mail about this and recently the reports indicate that IE Version 11 (which is what comes with Windows 7 and 8) is involved. So, you all who are using IE Version 11 might want to try a different browser. I am using Windows 7 and Firefox and so far I have never encountered this particular issue.

My phone and tablet are both Android devices and I use the browsers that came with them (Chrome). So far I have never encountered the issue on either one. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I don't use IE. I have the problem with Safari and Chrome on a Mac, and with Chrome and Firefox on a PC.
The only fix I've found is to NOT use the main login on the home page. Instead, just go to any thread in any forum and try to do a reply. Since you're not logged in, that will kick you over to a login screen that works.

My phone and tablet are both Android devices and I use the browsers that came with them (Chrome). So far I have never encountered the issue on either one. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I wasn't using Internet Explorer or any browser on Windows when having the login issues. I had this problem for two days this past week, and was using Safari on both my iPhone and iPad. So it doesn't seem to be linked to a specific browser or operating system.
I have the issues with Chrome.
Who is the shithead that put the baby-shit yellow banner at the top of the home page? That is when these fucking login problems started. I say fire the worthless piece of shit!!
yup....having the same problem....