CIA involvement of the Russian Collusion Hoax

now that is a nice looking cutie!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This Rooski babe is even better... 5+ million instagram followers!

https://www.womenfitness.net/anastasiya-kvitko/

No, but I sure enjoy fucking them!!!!

Apparently do does your boss from the 2008 and 2012 elections .....

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Seems legit to me. You mean "Your President." There....fixed it for you. By the way, Im a veteran but not a military retiree nor was I on active duty in 2008 or thereafter so....President Obama was never my boss?
Seems legit to me. You mean "Your President." There....fixed it for you. By the way, Im a veteran but not a military retiree nor was I on active duty in 2008 or thereafter so....President Obama was never my boss? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
I didn't vote for Obaminable. And BTW ... the POTUS wears many "Boss hats" beside the military ... so you're not familiar with the U.S. Constitution either I see. Don't fee bad ... neither did your President Obaminable, even though he allegedly was a "Constitutional" law "professor"!!!!
I didn't vote for Obaminable. And BTW ... the POTUS wears many "Boss hats" beside the military ... so you're not familiar with the U.S. Constitution either I see. Don't fee bad ... neither did your President Obaminable, even though he allegedly was a "Constitutional" law "professor"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are whining in cray cray generic non-sense.

https://www.womenfitness.net/anastasiya-kvitko/

Originally Posted by lustylad
At least we know there’s not a shortage of silicone in mother Russia.

Originally Posted by lustylad
At least we know there’s not a shortage of silicone in mother Russia. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Meh... she's so-so... too much silicone and her boobs are un-naturally too big.

I agree with jackie on the russian silicone conspiracy!
Trafficked.
Trafficked. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what?