THE ULTIMATE OBAMA LIE.............THE LIE THAT PRECEDED ALL THE LIES

• Old-T
  • 08-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Strip away the asinine videos and your obnoxious signature line and that might be the smartest thing you ever posted.
This post is relevant because...
We had another rudderless president many years ago. The country was split along territorial lines but this president refused to take a stand. When action was required President Buchanan waited and watched. When the next president was elected, South Carolina seceded and the rest is history.
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2014, 12:26 PM
So, exactly what action should Buchanan have taken?

I am very eager to hear how you say he should have eliminated slavery and prevented the civil war and prevented a century plus of racial problems.
Both parties are evil. That is why we should never vote for a Democrat or Republican.
That is why we should never vote for a Democrat or Republican. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hanoi COG claims that "we should never vote for a Democrat or Republican."

Let's think about that for a moment! Shall we?

Even if the "Democrat or Republican" happens to be the very best and most highly qualified candidate in the race. Hanoi COG is clearly saying, do not vote for the best candidate if that person is a "Democrat or Republican."

There you have it folks; in Hanoi COG's twisted and distorted world, the qualifications of political candidates do not matter. But Political Party's do!
If you vote for the lesser of two evils, guess what? You are voting for evil.
If you vote for the lesser of two evils, guess what? You are voting for evil. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

By the same token! If you vote for the greater of two candidates, guess what? You are voting for greater.

Please remind me once again! Who was it that started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender?

• Old-T
  • 08-14-2014, 06:23 AM
We had another rudderless president many years ago. The country was split along territorial lines but this president refused to take a stand. When action was required President Buchanan waited and watched. When the next president was elected, South Carolina seceded and the rest is history. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I am very eager to hear how you say he should have eliminated slavery and prevented the civil war and prevented a century plus of racial problems. Originally Posted by Old-T
Still waiting for your insight, JD.
Still waiting for your insight, JD. Originally Posted by Old-T
Don't hold your breath waiting for JDIdiot's "insight."

I am very eager to hear how you say he should have eliminated slavery and prevented the civil war and prevented a century plus of racial problems. Originally Posted by Old-T
Suffice it to say, Old-Twerp, you have no earthly concept of what legitimate powers are prescribed to the president by the Constitution.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Suffice it to say, Old-Twerp, you have no earthly concept of what legitimate powers are prescribed to the president by the Constitution. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, since you are so intellectually superior in this matter, and since JD seems unwilling or unable to answer the question, tell us: what should Buchanan have done to:
--Avert the Civil War
--End slavery
--Avert a century plus of racial problems

I will check in later and read your educational words of wisdom.
So, since you are so intellectually superior in this matter, and since JD seems unwilling or unable to answer the question, tell us: what should Buchanan have done to:
--Avert the Civil War
--End slavery
--Avert a century plus of racial problems

I will check in later and read your educational words of wisdom.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Are you asserting that Mr. Lincoln purposefully maneuvered to instigate the Civil War, Old-Twerp?
I don't know anyone who says "only ONE party is evil"..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
actually that is a constant theme of liberals and others who vote democrat

republicans view liberals as wrong not evil...liberals view conservatives as evil

conservatives see attacks on the American way of life and liberty and the constitution and free enterprise as wrong and fight the wrongness......liberals view these things and people as evil
actually that is a constant theme of liberals and others who vote democrat

republicans view liberals as wrong not evil...liberals view conservatives as evil

conservatives see attacks on the American way of life and liberty and the constitution and free enterprise as wrong and fight the wrongness......liberals view these things and people as evil Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Your Kool-aid is especially potent today.

But it did give me a good laugh!