Is COF demeaning?

just came reading that
It's all in how the individual woman views sex and what her perception of 'demeaning' is. If she views spunk as being 'icky' she will probably feel demeaned by COF. Perception is reality on an individual basis and WALDT.

I'm not one of those. I was recently the happy recipient of a very messy COF/CIM/COH (Cum On Hair) finish, my request. I like the feeling of him spreading it all over my face and mouth, feeding it to me off his cock. I've never felt demeaned, only thoroughly rewarded Originally Posted by Dannie
If the lady asks for it to be deposited there than i'm all for it (or her tits, or her ass or her feet or anywhere she wishs for that matter) It's the fact that "she" wants it is what makes it exciting. If i have to ask then loses it's appeal.

Why have i not meet the Dannie?

- SES
So when COF takes place, I've always wanted to know about CIE (cum in eye).

Does it really burn?
So when COF takes place, I've always wanted to know about CIE (cum in eye).

Does it really burn? Originally Posted by NeedingMore

I have firsthand experience in this area

No it does not burn.....but it does turn the eye a lovely shade of pink for a couple days afterward.
its demeaning if the woman doesn't want it.
There is a dancer at one of the clubs that I visit, who loves cof and cob, She tells me it is a big turn on to watch. I tried to tell her that I would not charge anything extra, but I still had to pay LOL
I think it shows disdain for the woman and I really don't get why a guy would want to do it. But that is just me. If both parties agree and enjoy it then no harm no foul. Originally Posted by oldmarine
And some people think paying a woman for sex shows disdain for her. You might want to come off your high horse every once in a while. It's two consenting adults having fun. I guess when a woman gets wet and makes a mess all over my face during DATY she's showing disdain towards me?
It's not dreaming
Exactly. It's not "just you." Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I don't think it does anything for either party but when the lady cums on my face I absolutely love it!
I'm here to pay the hot ebony ladies of Dallas to let me
serve them in a proper manner. So when they tell me where they would like my hot love juice delivered, I do the best I can to accommodate. It's All about good customer service, right? lol Thank me later girls!
Yes, way to bump a six year old thread!

COF isn't inherently demeaning or empowering. It all depends on a particular ladies' desires. If she's about receiving a load of your cum all over her face, give it to her.
i guess Bolfan bumped a six year old thread from 2010? Maybe hes just catching up.
I saw a trend.
Yes it burns like a mutha! Lol but its not demeaning.
If it's MY idea, I'm totally up for it. A surprise cum shot can get in the eyes and it's torture! Talk about hurt! A blood shot eye for days after is no fun. :/