Greek virgin

I would love to greek with you
Then I will try it out next week see how it goes. If I can say so myself never had a complaint with my pussy I'm always fresh, tight and I'm young hence why I'm on top of the list!!!
Then I will try it out next week see how it goes. If I can say so myself never had a complaint with my pussy I'm always fresh, tight and I'm young hence why I'm on top of the list!!! Originally Posted by Selena25

I have a little something that might help break you in. Yes you do
have a tight little pussy, but that little ass is even tighter. LOL
Don't do anything you don't want to do. Plenty of us guys out here that aren't even into Greek yogurt, so don't feel like it's a service that you HAVE to offer.But, on the other hand, entirely possible that you might actually enjoy it. I'd say give it a try, see what you think.
I'm actually training for Greek right now. Added it to my menu, no offers yet. I don't purposely advertise it just yet but the butt plugs are getting more and more comfortable. I wear the vibrating one 3-4 hours at a time (not on full vibrate though)
Don't do anything you don't want to do. Plenty of us guys out here that aren't even into Greek yogurt, so don't feel like it's a service that you HAVE to offer.But, on the other hand, entirely possible that you might actually enjoy it. I'd say give it a try, see what you think. Originally Posted by NWAUser
I actually do enjoy it I have the best orgasm it's just been forever since I've done it. It is intense if you have a gentle partner.
Don't do anything you don't want to do. Plenty of us guys out here that aren't even into Greek yogurt, so don't feel like it's a service that you HAVE to offer.But, on the other hand, entirely possible that you might actually enjoy it. I'd say give it a try, see what you think. Originally Posted by NWAUser
Your on the no butt hole list with your 12 foot anaconda. 😁
Your on the no butt hole list with your 12 foot anaconda. 😁 Originally Posted by Selena25
O.o
If you thought I was saying you didn't have a good puss, then that's on you. I was talking about myself. No side notes in that message.
Good to know!!!
I don't think she meant that IMO. Selena's too laid back for that.
O.o Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
100% truth he's got one of them baby making anacondas hit your ovaries everytime his swimmers wouldn't even have to swim Js. Even the magnums don't do him justice!!
Selena had screamed that a few times when I have seen her first time I was like WTF what does that mean baby making dick hmmm got me wondering had to ask hey the next time I saw her lol
100% truth he's got one of them baby making anacondas hit your ovaries everytime his swimmers wouldn't even have to swim Js. Even the magnums don't do him justice!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Lol I can't handle anything over 7". 8" is pushing it big time
Ain't taking anything big in my ass that's for sure