P411

I know I'm in the minority here, but I find P411 totally unnecessary to book providers, I've never had a problem. I find P411 and unnecessary expense. I find myself asking "why would anyone give SO much personal information to a hooker exchange site?" They even want your employer info and phone number to call and confirm LOL I know, you'll all say "I've been a member for __ years and never had a problem." Do you believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too? All it takes is one "hacker" to leak your info and you might change your mind... To all of you that use it and find it important, go for it and enjoy, but for me, it's just not necessary.
If there are providers charging more on P411 than they are elsewhere, LET ME KNOW!!! I guarantee their P411 rate will be brought back down to reality within a few short hours.

However, if no one points out the discrepancies, I never know about them....

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Pimpin ain't easy gina Usually you find the differences with p411 and back page rates. For example you see providers offer 1/2 hour rates bp but if you look on p411 that may not be offered or it's a higher rate. My assumption the back page clients may not get the same treatment as a p411 client
I know I'm in the minority here, but I find P411 totally unnecessary to book providers, I've never had a problem. I find P411 and unnecessary expense. I find myself asking "why would anyone give SO much personal information to a hooker exchange site?" They even want your employer info and phone number to call and confirm LOL I know, you'll all say "I've been a member for __ years and never had a problem." Do you believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too? All it takes is one "hacker" to leak your info and you might change your mind... To all of you that use it and find it important, go for it and enjoy, but for me, it's just not necessary. Originally Posted by LickHer
There are other ways to get verified with p411 ijs
I know I'm in the minority here, but I find P411 totally unnecessary to book providers, I've never had a problem. I find P411 and unnecessary expense. I find myself asking "why would anyone give SO much personal information to a hooker exchange site?" They even want your employer info and phone number to call and confirm LOL I know, you'll all say "I've been a member for __ years and never had a problem." Do you believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too? All it takes is one "hacker" to leak your info and you might change your mind... To all of you that use it and find it important, go for it and enjoy, but for me, it's just not necessary. Originally Posted by LickHer
LOL the voice of experience! 42 days and counting!
P411 is the best. I always feel safe seeing guys that book with from there.
Ever go to the airport and see somebody go to the front of the TSA security check because they are a Pre-check Traveler? Yeah, it's like that.

With regards to LickHer, he's absolutely correct that P411 is unnecessary when booking the vast majority of providers. These include SW, strippers, AMP girls, and anybody abroad. But like any membership club, there's a certain level of credibility (not necessarily a guarantee of quality) that hobbyists and providers obtain by simply being member.
  • 04-17-2013, 09:52 AM
If you are serious about the hobby and really want to see the best it has to offer p411 is the way to go. A Must have tool for the trade!!!
Ever go to the airport and see somebody go to the front of the TSA security check because they are a Pre-check Traveler? Yeah, it's like that. Originally Posted by omakase
JUST LIKE THAT!!!
A smarter technique would be for ladies to give out discounts to P411 members. The Screening on P411 takes an entire hour out of your day, that you would typically spend on eccie; trying to get references, contact girls ect.... I offer great SUNDAY OUTCALL specials for my P411 member only!!
Omakase: good analogy. I would also like to point out that the price one pays for their seat on an airplane can be half that of the guy sitting next to you. It pays to do your homework.

TD,I suppose it is possible but I have not seen any difference in services. Generally (but not always) it is just a case of it being impractical for a provider to change her rate everywhere when she advertises a different rate.

In the case I linked to earlier however, it was deliberate. Providers perceive p411 members to be wealthier than backpage clients, therefore willing to pay more.
Lickher has been around a lot longer than that. Based on how he bashes P411 every chance he can, I have to wonder if he has some beef with Gina or the site? Maybe he got kicked off under another handle? Ah well, opionins are like assholes, we all have them
LOL the voice of experience! 42 days and counting! Originally Posted by daddyo67
HoneyRose, I think this was the best answer on the whole thread. We can argue about is P411 being worth it or not but you actualy answered his question with things for him to consider it if might be worthwhile for HIM to join or not.

Good job of providing usefull information and being completly on-topic.
It depends. Ask yourself these questions:

Are you having any trouble seeing the ladies that you want to visit? If not, why bother?

Does one of the ladies you want to see ONLY accept P411?

Are there any ladies on P411 who see "Zero OKs" clients that appeal to you? It would be a shame to get the membership and find out the ladies you want to see all require three or more OKs. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Lickher has been around a lot longer than that. Based on how he bashes P411 every chance he can, I have to wonder if he has some beef with Gina or the site? Maybe he got kicked off under another handle? Ah well, opionins are like assholes, we all have them Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
LMAO! Go ahead and bash me all you want, OldButStillGoing, seems to be your favorite past time. It's well known fact that when people can't win the debate, people with sub par intelligence tend to use personal attacks to deflect their deficiencies...
I've said it over and over. I've never been on P411 and see no use for it. I also would never, under any circumstances, give out the amount of personal information P411 wants to join.
I've also said from the beginning, I've been "hobbying" for a long time and been a "gawk-er" on here for almost as long. I'm sure I have as much experience with providers as most on this board. I just have chosen not to "comment" until recently.
I've said it before, I welcome any opposing opinion you or anyone else may have, but please stop embarrassing yourself with the personal attacks. This is a prime example. You happen to be very fond of P411 and I'm not, but instead of presenting facts to convince others of the virtues of P411, you attack me. Once that happens, you've lost... (HS debate 101)
I LOVE P411!! It makes just about anything about hobbying easier. I highly suggest joining. The price it costs to join are made up with the discounts that many ladies offer on P411.
P411 IS ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED:

Ladies from all the boards advertise there.

Their SEARCH engine is second to NONE.

Most Ladies show their complete menu there.

Best screening tool for providers and makes them feel saver than if you didn't have it.(saves them time when they see your ok's, read your BIO, & approves you faster.)

P411 Discounts

Great AD board inside P411 for specials.

I am a lifetime member there until 3011, I love you Gina

A smarter technique would be for ladies to give out discounts to P411 members. The Screening on P411 takes an entire hour out of your day, that you would typically spend on eccie; trying to get references, contact girls ect.... I offer great SUNDAY OUTCALL specials for my P411 member only!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Will you wear that black mini dress? :smiley sex:

CG