Do you keep your favorite provider's panties?

Since when??? Originally Posted by pyramider
I wear panties, bras, and garter belts
And yes providers wear panties. Some of guys like removing them ourselves. It's nice GFE. Originally Posted by pfmtony
but of course....i should have known the panty whisper could have shown me the way home
I had been seeing a gal regularly. One time, at my place, she strip down to the wildest zebra striped thong. I teased her that I wanted them. She refused to give them up. After leaving my place she got into an car-accident and swore it was karma because she didn't give me her undies. After that she stocked up on cheap panties and would wear them to my place and then give them to me. So for a while I had a drawerful of granny-panties.
For all you panty sniffers out there,

Do you keep your providers panties?

I met a hobbyist once who had about 15 pairs of panties tacked on the wall. It was very neat and interesting. Reminded me of a skilled hunter showing off his stuffed animal heads on the wall! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Did he have a little dog and a well in his basement along some special lotions?

lol

It is hottt to have your ATF's panties with her scent from her juices and not a freshly laundered pair and keep them that way
Best to just make soup with them and give them back. Panties can be expensive.
A lot of providers are turned on by the fact that you keep their "freshly scented" panties and also by keeping a pair of your "frreshly scented" underpants as you can tell from the posts of BSB and Kendall4U. If your ATF is into that, I would do a pantie exchange
ask tucson about his panty collection....
gotta luv a panty slut
I think many guys and gals are turned on by the pheromones on panties. There are female pantie "sluts" out there who collect as well. Maybe more will post about their collections
In MFM, the best cock gets the panties! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Kinda gives an incentive for best SWORDsmanship. Lol
It is hottt to have your ATF's panties with her scent from her juices and not a freshly laundered pair and keep them that way Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Don't you just love that smell? It's like an aprohodiasiac, lol. WhiteChocolate, I'm going to need to inhale your boxers next time!
Kinda gives an incentive for best SWORDsmanship. Lol Originally Posted by DonAsher
I'm interested in watching the SWORDfight!
No one gets my Angry Birds undies. Back off and no taint will be harmed.
Pyramider, where have you been? You need to lick mine!
I have a panty collection in my closet that is from women that I have meet at night time and invited over to my place or through other encounters.....It always brings a smile to my face even thinking about this.....