Review A HELL NO NadiaLuv PLease go back to Backpage

He didnt even see me sir at all he didnt pay for anything Originally Posted by NadiaLuv
Nadia,

Not to pile on, but he did pay - it's called opportunity cost.
It cost him the opportunity to pursue other activities while waiting for you.
It's analagous to the cost you'd pay in lost revenue if we had a session scheduled, another guy calls wanting same time period, you turn him down, then I no showed you.

We all know shit happens and we all, you included, deserve a courtesy call if an appointment is late or can't be kept.

It'll go a long way toward a guy being receptive to rescheduling.
Yup, that sounds about right. I few weeks ago I went through the same circus with her in El Paso. After having to send a dick pic, room pic, face pic, and the back and forth.... I was promised 3 different times for her to show up at my outcall while there on business.. needless to say, while i could have been confirming with another provider to come handle my travel needs, Nadia bumps back our time twice then promises they she will be there... then to never showed up or even give me a call. I like the OP was very ecstatic about her looks and wanted to try, but at the end of the day, left me high and dry... literally.

I didn't care to post a NCNS in El Paso since most of their activities is low and she was visiting like I. But personally, I can vouch for the inconsistencies and unprofessionalism when confirming and KEEPING appointments. Just my 2 pennies Originally Posted by Lowkey4me
She wants a face pic, a dick pic, and a room pic???? why anybody would send all that to a hooker. .that YOUR paying, for her time....you kinda have that coming. the minute she asked for a face and dick pic I'd pass, she might be so turned on ...she'd rub one out and not need to see me.....smh
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2015, 01:09 AM
She wants a face pic, a dick pic, and a room pic???? why anybody would send all that to a hooker. .that YOUR paying, for her time....you kinda have that coming. the minute she asked for a face and dick pic I'd pass, she might be so turned on ...she'd rub one out and not need to see me.....smh Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
typical ca bp providers, ridiculous demands and cbj = fail
She wants a face pic, a dick pic, and a room pic???? why anybody would send all that to a hooker. .that YOUR paying, for her time....you kinda have that coming. the minute she asked for a face and dick pic I'd pass, she might be so turned on ...she'd rub one out and not need to see me.....smh Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yea. You are correct Tony. Despite my better judgment I initially declined these ridiculous requests, but her persistence and claiming "It will be worth it"... Junior decided to take control of the command center and the rest was history.

Also with me having 0 history in outcall procedures and protocol I assumed this was somehow ensuring the providers safety. Me being a softly to providers comfortness... I complied.

And what was said a few posts ago. The unability to go seek other means of companionship was lost. This whole ordeal lasted from 4pm till 11pm. Lessons learned.
  • L.A.
  • 03-04-2015, 06:41 AM
He didnt even see me sir at all he didnt pay for anything Originally Posted by NadiaLuv
When I schedule to see a provider I have to:

Take a vacation day or half day from work unless it's on the weekend. That costs me something.

I have to drive at least 30-45 minutes because I live in the boonies. That time and that gas costs me something.

After driving so far and getting rescheduled and bumped I've now wasted more time and more gas and more of my vacation day. That costs me something.

Your "donation" is not the only cost we incur when we schedule with a provider.

Time is money in this business and I know that goes both ways. Nobody should be wasting anyone's time. It's really not that complicated.
Y'all know this hobby is supposed to be EASY, right? It's not like picking up chicks at a bar or any of that bullshit. If she's making outlandish demands, move on. Goddamn, it's YOUR money. You are paying her. Fuck.
Amateur screening.
Amateur screening. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
true, or maybe she thinks she's on match.com
Yup, that sounds about right. I few weeks ago I went through the same circus with her in El Paso. After having to send a dick pic, room pic, face pic, and the back and forth.... I was promised 3 different times for her to show up at my outcall while there on business.. needless to say, while i could have been confirming with another provider to come handle my travel needs, Nadia bumps back our time twice then promises they she will be there... then to never showed up or even give me a call. I like the OP was very ecstatic about her looks and wanted to try, but at the end of the day, left me high and dry... literally.

I didn't care to post a NCNS in El Paso since most of their activities is low and she was visiting like I. But personally, I can vouch for the inconsistencies and unprofessionalism when confirming and KEEPING appointments. Just my 2 pennies Originally Posted by Lowkey4me
Wow if that's true- Nadia you truly are not ready for Eccie- stick with BP.
true, or maybe she thinks she's on match.com Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Lol. She wouldn't be charging if that was the case.
Did you?:
1) Schedule an appt with the Gent
2) Confirm an exact location & time for the appt
3) Waste his time by failing to meet the client Originally Posted by ManSlut
1.i told him i would call him when i got back to my room.
2.no i didnt give him an address anyone who sees me knows i dont feel comfortable giving my whereabouts until im settled and ready for the appts.
3. He was angry because i did not see him after he was rude texting me because i was busy at the time he wanted to see me
Lol. She wouldn't be charging if that was the case. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Thank you
Dear, you REALLY should have left this alone. Bumping a three months old thread about a problem that has been all but forgotten is just plain dumb. You will not come out looking good on this issue.
Dear, you REALLY should have left this alone. Bumping a three months old thread about a problem that has been all but forgotten is just plain dumb. You will not come out looking good on this issue. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Yup. Me, for example. Somehow I happened across her profile a couple of weeks ago. Had thoughts of giving her a shout, but then I saw this pop up on the front page of Co-Ed. And now? Nope. I've got better things to do than go through shenanigans like the OP did. So actually, I guess I should give a big thanks to the lady for bumping this thread, since it saved me the hassle of a NCNS.

Nadia dear... really, you need to consider that your time is not the only time wasted in something like this. L.A. put it perfectly.... (see quote below). Just my .02

When I schedule to see a provider I have to:

Take a vacation day or half day from work unless it's on the weekend. That costs me something.

I have to drive at least 30-45 minutes because I live in the boonies. That time and that gas costs me something.

After driving so far and getting rescheduled and bumped I've now wasted more time and more gas and more of my vacation day. That costs me something.

Your "donation" is not the only cost we incur when we schedule with a provider.

Time is money in this business and I know that goes both ways. Nobody should be wasting anyone's time. It's really not that complicated. Originally Posted by L.A.
Dear, you REALLY should have left this alone. Bumping a three months old thread about a problem that has been all but forgotten is just plain dumb. You will not come out looking good on this issue. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
^^ This, you would've been better off just leaving it alone. If you continued good service it would've outweighed this post. Not so much now you just reminded folks of the risk they'll be taking when seeing you..