Kissing?

I always felt that real kissing was too intimate an activity for the hobby until I met Jessica UTR. The warmth and passion in her lips can literally make you light headed.
Pucker up, baby.......let me show you how it's done! Fawn can't hold a candle to my kisses! LOL!

Love ya, twisted sister!
Kissing is a must for any really good GFE session. I really hate the LFK/DFK labels for rating kissing, however. I don't care much for vigorous, tongue wrestling. I much prefer sensual kissing. To me, the important distinction is whether it's passionate or non-passionate kissing, and it's possible to have non-passionate DFK and to have passionate LFK. Good kissing is more an attitude than an act. Originally Posted by Shackleton
I agree 100% ... new acronym maybe? SK is "Sensual Kissing"?
I'll have to hold a contest with my little group - all awesome - to be fair I may have to sample more...this could take awhile...
I have come across some really great kissers in the hobby. One of may favorite things to do!

Fawn Rocks!
Nothing like Passionate Kissing to get all stirred up. Dragonfly definitely belongs on this list.
  • pmac
  • 06-03-2011, 04:21 PM
ABLOLUTELY IMPERATIVE ......PMAC
I am a fan. I find that it helps me with that connection of intimacy with a provider.
waving hand... I love to kiss... kissing can be such a turn on if you find someone who really knows how to kiss..it will get your juices flowing......Now I have been told I'm a pretty good kisser..... Ummm I did win a kissing contest... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn, you aren't a pretty good kisser....you are an AMAZING KISSER!!
In fact, I need to come see you and experience again those amazing lips!!
I have come across some really great kissers in the hobby. One of may favorite things to do! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I couldn't agree more!

I remember some gentlemen who were so darn good at it not only did it get my juices rocking, but I also can cum from their kisses!

Very happy to also teach the tricks to ...
DFK is a must in any GFE session.
Kissing and eye contact here and there definitely makes things so much better.
Ahhh, another Kissing Thread.

It's NOT all about kissing but actually how you kiss me and with Hot Passionate Attitude, that makes a great GFE. I don't want to just have a lady stick her tongue down my throut and thats it, or tongue wrestle and thats it. oh hell no....... I'm sure alot of ladies can think back when their kissing someone they really want to kiss, how their eyes focused on him, how their body screamed hold me baby, how their ATTITUDE said: i love being in your arms. This is what gets my heart pumping. Men can feel it when a woman acts like she wants to be there and no where else. her eyes, body language, her touch, her attitude, & her kiss will melt his heart and send him to a place that only she controls.

CG
Ahhh, another Kissing Thread.

It's NOT all about kissing but actually how you kiss me and with Hot Passionate Attitude, that makes a great GFE. I don't want to just have a lady stick her tongue down my throut and thats it, or tongue wrestle and thats it. oh hell no....... I'm sure alot of ladies can think back when their kissing someone they really want to kiss, how their eyes focused on him, how their body screamed hold me baby, how their ATTITUDE said: i love being in your arms. This is what gets my heart pumping. Men can feel it when a woman acts like she wants to be there and no where else. her eyes, body language, her touch, her attitude, & her kiss will melt his heart and send him to a place that only she controls.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

mmmm I wanna kiss you!
mmmm I wanna kiss you! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Awwwww Thank You Reese, you just made my Day Sweetie.
I wanna kiss you too baby, muahhhhhh
I am on Top & Under Reese, the REESE Sandwich woohoo

CG