Help me remove my info from another site

If anyone needs help with DMCA notices I would be happy to help. Although not a lawyer I do own a web hosting company and have worked with DMCA for the last 10 years including sending notices myself.
I tell ya... if there was someone that had enough knowledge in internet/site laws they could make a fortune here as a "net scrubber".....

There is a site "reputation defender" maybe "reputation" or some such that does similar. Not sure how well it would work with an assumed name/ fake persona though. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

All those "Reputation Defender" sites will do is use SEO to try to place more positive links that are ranked higher, the theory being if they can get enough of them it will bump any negatives off the top page. For relatively unknown people, it can be moderately effective. However, once Google gets something in their cache, it's pretty much there forever. (Check out the Wayback Machine if you want to see some interesting history). Your best bet is to get your number changed and/or get a different burner phone ASAP, and never use that number again. As for your pictures, well, welcome to the internet. Unscrupulous websites will use your pictures for gain and frankly nothing you can do will stop them. Even legitimate models have found their pictures being used to promote various dating websites much to their chagrin, and are unable to stop it. There was even a case of a soldier who had died in Iraq and a web dating service was using his picture in their advertisements. Digital is forever, and the internet never forgets. So don't put it up in the first place if you are worried about it.

Mark it down to lesson learned, move on, and make sure to educate yourself. Good luck to you!
Two words.............Hobby phone