Mia Love bails on Trump

does that mean you're gonna change your handle again exNYer? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who's that?
  • DSK
  • 06-29-2016, 08:11 AM
Sounds more like she's hedging. A formula for defeat. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She is kind of an irregular proposition in a place like Utah, and perhaps she now realizes that.
So Utah's Mia Love can't stomach the Donald and won't even attend the GOP convention.

What say ye, JDBarleycorn and IFFY? Mia is your go-to conservative every time you want to make the point that the GOP isn't lacking in diversity.

But now she turns her back on Trump. Is she still your sweetheart? Originally Posted by Revenant
The great thing about the GOP is that there are fewer pod people than in the democratic party. People can disagree without being lynched by their friends. People are allowed to be wrong. You poor democrats....it's like living in East Germany for you guys. Every word has to be politically correct, every action has to be approved for public consumption, every thought has to be the right (according to people like Nancy Pelosi) thought.

You might ask yourself why else would Mia skip the convention? She had a public speech the last time. She may not have one this time. Last time she was running for office. This time she's running for reelection. Time is so much more valuable when you're in the office.

By the way, I looked up Mia's voting record. Why do you post a lie? Why do you think you can win an argument with a lie.
http://votesmart.org/candidate/evalu...35957/mia-love

Are you this desperate?
By the way, I looked up Mia's voting record. Why do you post a lie? Why do you think you can win an argument with a lie.
http://votesmart.org/candidate/evalu...35957/mia-love

Are you this desperate? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This should be interesting.

What lie is that JD Barleybrains?

I said she is not attending the convention and not endorsing The Donald. What does her voting record approval ratings have to do with that?

Or, are you saying she is not conservative?

Are you that drunk?
I like fake better ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
ugh, she belongs on an oink oink farm.

I said she is not attending the convention and not endorsing The Donald. What does her voting record approval ratings have to do with that?

Are you that drunk? Originally Posted by Revenant
Rev-e-nant Against TRUMP2016=R.A.T.

Rev-e-nant Against TRUMP2016=R.A.T. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Slogans and gimmicky memes.

That's all you have, IFFY.

That's all you've ever had.

Not a single cogent thought in that empty skull of yours.

You said she turned her back on Trump. That is your lie. Now show us one of two things, her early support of Trump or something that she said against Trump. Only if she supported Trump could not be lying when you say she turned her back on him.

So you are lying.

The accusation of being drunk...I still don't drink and only person keeps making that stupid claim. So this new Assup is going on ignore too.
Slogans and gimmicky memes.

That's all you have, IFFY.

That's all you've ever had.

Not a single cogent thought in that empty skull of yours. Originally Posted by Revenant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VwahwqvyU
I think Trump is down to asking Al Bundy to give the keynote address.
I think Trump is down to asking Al Bundy to give the keynote address. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He mentioned it was going to be a family affair. His kids, and wife are all going to speak.
I'm crushed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So Utah's Mia Love can't stomach the Donald and won't even attend the GOP convention.

What say ye, JDBarleycorn and IFFY? Mia is your go-to conservative every time you want to make the point that the GOP isn't lacking in diversity.

But now she turns her back on Trump. Is she still your sweetheart? Originally Posted by Revenant
Fuck the bitch. All the NeverTrump'ers can go to hell.
Fuck the bitch. All the NeverTrump'ers can go to hell. Originally Posted by Horsefly

OH YEAH... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-SOBctu46w

Fuckem!