Add to the story...

But TC wasn't having it! He yanked the Strap-On out of the Sister's hand as she lubed it up, and said: "what? I don't think so, Sister! Big TC don't roll that way; TC's "out door" ain't no "in door."
And that's when the bedroom door opened and the nun's naughty sister waltzed in - wearing little more than her six inch heels. She surveyed the scene, then with a glimmer in her eye she said "That's for me Cowboy.. wanna watch?"
Out of nowhere....her half sister-MaXXXine shows up! Rut roh

Texas Cowboy then......
Hollered: "Holy Shit! Where's Batman and the Boy Winder when I need em!" Awe, hell, they're probably gay anyway." So, Big TC started strokin his cock and said, "bring it on Sister, this might get ugly, but we're gonna have us some fun!" TC stripped naked and fell backwards in the floor, wood pointing to the ceiling. He watched as the nun and her naughty sister went to town with the strap-on: he looked over at Maxxxine, who was now licking the barrel of her M-16 and fingering herself.
This sent him over the top Prematurely ejaculating his load all over himself. He didn't know what to say he was so ashamed. What a waste of a load then the nuns came over and started licking it off him.
TC then woke up and realized it was a wet dream. Reading too many reviews before falling asleep is bad unless you like youf own sticky goo on your bed sheets. Replaying the dream in his mind caused a sudden rise in his blood pressure do he decided to head out and see who was happening at the Lido....
...he got to the Lido and...Holy Shit! Father Rod and Sister Mary Elephant were in the front row...DOGGIE STYLE! TC was like, "Wow...she never barked like that for me!"
TC went back to the lobby to get some popcorn and...WTF...
He pondered and said let me post an ISO for a provider who barks like the "Sister Mary Elephant" and matches her stats spinner big boobs and a bubble but. Please respond via pm only..... The usual suspects who dont even come close respond pick me, pm sent, blah blah blah
Then Father Rod's caller ID showed the Pope was calling and he wanted.....
...Father Rod to introduce MAXXXXine to him. Said the Pope: "I rather like the way she carries an AR-15!" Well, Father Rod had to think long and HARD about THIS request. But...he IS the Pope, so...
The pope agrees on two conditions. No pics and no reviews. TC says but what the code in hobby "Sharing is Caring". Pastor says take it or leave it. Well TC does what any hobbyist should do and that is .......
Push her up against the wall and tell her he's gonna fuck the shit out of her! She protests "but ur all mightiest, I'm a virgin" to which he replies "yeah right, and I'm the mother fucken pope"

Then, remembering he IS the pope, he recalls the old Irish adage about.........
"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old brush knows all the corners." Then it dawns on him, "hell, I'm not the damn Pope, I'm TC, Sister, and my old brush is gonna stroke your corners." But, alas, TC is frustrated again! As he reaches down to stroke the Sister's corner, he feels a familiar, yet misplaced, appendage; heretofore, not known to grow between any woman's corner; at least not any woman TC has ever been with. "Damn-it", thinks TC, "is this another dream? Another bad review?" Sister, YOU'RE the Pope!!! I shoulda known that old monkey-fuckin Father Rod would pull something like this - that BASTARD.
But by this time, TC was so frustrated sexually that he decided to pretend this was just another flat chested woman wearing a strap on. Sister, Father, Pope, whoever the fuck you are, " On your knees".
Closing his eyes, TC proceeds to.....
TC thinks for a moment and then opens his eyes and grabs his hard cock and shoves it straight into a tight wet hole..............