Thinking of Visiting...

I don't won't to hyjack her thread,dear..

I'm on vacation, but jumping back in saddle soon.. Feel free to send me PM's..
Thanks Champagne.
I don't won't to hyjack her thread,dear..

I'm on vacation, but jumping back in saddle soon.. Feel free to send me PM's.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Very honorable!!
  • GMTA
  • 11-16-2018, 10:06 PM
For all of you she is any awesome lady she really enjoys meet us . I really enjoyed my time with her . I hope I get the chance to spend some more time with you sexy lady.
For all of you she is any awesome lady she really enjoys meet us . I really enjoyed my time with her . I hope I get the chance to spend some more time with you sexy lady. Originally Posted by GMTA
Aww shucks, Darling. Thank YOU!! *blushing*

I, definitely, enjoyed my time with you and can't wait to see you again. *wink*

<3 <3 <3
Hopefully other Beaumont men reached out to you. We need more lovely women as yourself passing through.
Well if those are pics of the same woman then some are older and some newer. I didnt notice one thing. I noticed several. Jaw structure is different in some, hands are big in some and skinny in others, thighs are slim on some and beefy in others.
I just notice things is all. Heck I'd fuck the woman in any of those pics js
@Providerrider

Funny this is the best "come back" you have to offer. *giggling*

It's very clear that you feel the need to be the "superior", but that doesn't faze, nor impress me.

You, obviously, are not interested in spending time with me, nor am I willing to entertain the thought of having a date with you.

If I have ever been accused of using fake, or altered photos, don't you think this would have been documented somewhere in my reviews, or in back channel conversation?

I think it's about time you skip on down the yellow brick road with your nonsense. This thread is for those with interest in seeing me.

*curtsy*