State Department memo reveals possible cover-ups, halted investigations

What happened to Canada Free Press? They fucking loved that one during the Romney campaign!
Fucking knuckledraggers. Originally Posted by timpage
These Wing Tards do not even qualify for basic "knuckledragger" status!
Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy when you idiots have all read the same winger websites with the same propaganda articles and then stumble across it here?....I often wonder if there is some central location where all the leaders of the conservative entertainment industry get together to decide what hyper-partisan issue they will push during the current news cycle to you fucking sheep who unquestioningly accept whatever bullshit they throw out that day.

What is even more amusing is to see idiots like COG and Whirly toss out the accusation that anybody who supports President Obama is an "Obamaton".....right after they listen to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity and then throw up a post they've been hypnotized by from Breitbart or Newsmax or some other right-wing propaganda "news" organization where they've accepted whatever bullshit is being pedaled that day as gospel. Fucking knuckledraggers. Originally Posted by timpage
What's amusing, Little Timmy, is watching your ignorant-ass make a fool out of yourself. The right-wing, propaganda "news" organization your criticizing Whirly and COG for citing is none other than your libertard MSM: CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...nvestigations/
what is a libertard, Captain Kabul?
What's even funnier is that Timmy thinks I listen to Limbaugh and Hannity. I can't stand Hannity at all, and Limbaugh is way too Republican to be trusted. Timmy makes assumptions, and then is exposed as a fool. It's a routine we've become accustomed to here.
What's even funnier is that Timmy thinks I listen to Limbaugh and Hannity. I can't stand Hannity at all, and Limbaugh is way too Republican to be trusted. Timmy makes assumptions, and then is exposed as a fool. It's a routine we've become accustomed to here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Naw all of your posts proclaimed you to be 100% tea party ...