older (than me) women who like younger guys

I wear my Cougar badge proudly!!

Take a look

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I will! :-)
I prefer the milfs 30-50 several reasons. but is kinda hard to explain see a well reviewed milf and you will know.
Being younger myself, every provider expect one I think has been older than me. Was a shot to hear "awww, well aren't you a baby" walking through the door.

They've all been great.
I don't have a problem with age or race or size. I love them all.
There are no ladies here older than me. But once you experience the expertise and touch of one over 40, you will understand.

Their maturity level, ability to make you feel comfortable and "read" what a man needs is exceptional.

There are exceptions of course. We have many excellent ladies under 40, but why not find out for yourself and try a few older ones? Originally Posted by OldGrump
If you are truly in an old age home, I understand your position. If you are not, you are in a generation gap.
It's like the difference in a seasoned QB like Peyton Manning and a rookie. The older ones know what they're doing and can often teach you a thing or two. Originally Posted by Richard Head
You are in a generation gap when it comes to the current Hobby. I agree with you in Sports, Finance, but not Engineering, Medical, Techs not name others.

Take a look

AS does Demi Moore, so on; so on . I am happy for the boys.
HA!!!!!! That is the only funny thing I have ever seen you say
(nicely done)

You underestimate the laugh riot when I remove my pants.

Take a look

I will second that hehe....Mine is now a Jaguar badge lol

BJ
I think there are quite a few of us more mature providers that would be willing to take you around the block a time or two! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

BJ Originally Posted by BiancaJaguar
imo Dallas has the best MILF providers...(and of course Bianca Jaguar who visits). Trust me - I travel and have seen plenty of mid 30's to late 40's providers...You are in the right place the world should be your oyster (as long as you have enough funds to hobby)...

BJ Originally Posted by BiancaJaguar
Wow well your Jaguar can come and bite me anytime she wants to.
I must say if you really are in your 50's your body rocks!!!!!!
Stunning just Stunning.
If you are truly in an old age home, I understand your position. If you are not, you are in a generation gap. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
No old age home yet. I don't understand the generation gap comment. Is it intended to question the differences between the very young and experienced providers?

I have been with providers from 21 to over 60. My favorites are generally in the 30-50 age range.There are differences between the generations and the way they run a session. I think any guy in the hobby should experience both.

They all have gaps.Some just know how to use them a bit better.
I will see guys as young as 25. :-)
Im 42! and a grandmother of two...lol lets do it youngster...... ive been with a few 20 yr old clients thats the youngest i will go...fun time!....LMAO
  • EZ.
  • 08-20-2014, 12:25 PM
This is the funniest thread on here. Assisted living?

I was in my early to mid twenties the first time I was with a 30+ year old. It was a game changer. She was like a drill instructor. She knew what she wanted and not afraid to tell you. It wasn't over till she said so. I finally fell asleep only to have her wake me up with a blow job. I had to go home to rest. The young ones act like they are doing you a favor no matter how many times you ring the bell.