Ladies using cash app and/venmo

I only accept Zelle because Im reading so many alerts about guys using Pay Pal, Cash App, Venmo and others that allow linking to a credit card, seeing someone for multiple hours, paying with one of those apps, then doing a chargeback weeks later and getting their money back.

Zelle can only be linked to a real checking or savings account and its very hard for thieves to get their money back and pull this scam

"All users need is their bank's app to send and receive money. Zelle will launch a standalone app later this year. Like other apps, sending and receiving payments typically happens within minutes. Debit cards or checking and savings accounts can be used, but not credit cards.Aug 14, 2017"
I only accept Zelle because Im reading so many alerts about guys using Pay Pal, Cash App, Venmo and others that allow linking to a credit card, seeing someone for multiple hours, paying with one of those apps, then doing a chargeback weeks later and getting their money back.

Zelle can only be linked to a real checking or savings account and its very hard for thieves to get their money back and pull this scam

"All users need is their bank's app to send and receive money. Zelle will launch a standalone app later this year. Like other apps, sending and receiving payments typically happens within minutes. Debit cards or checking and savings accounts can be used, but not credit cards.Aug 14, 2017"
Snip... double post
I use cash app and venmo NEVER HAD A ISSUE
Just get cash from the atm. What’s it take 5 minutes.

"All users need is their bank's app to send and receive money. Zelle will launch a standalone app later this year. Like other apps, sending and receiving payments typically happens within minutes. Debit cards or checking and savings accounts can be used, but not credit cards.Aug 14, 2017" Originally Posted by Hot Yvette

How much information is exchanged on Zelle? Would you know the account number, real name, etc. of the person paying or what?
Zelle gives out the personal information in the transaction history. https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest.../8dqykq/zelle/

So, if you're ok with knowing each other's real life information, go for it.
That's what I was trying to find out. Every time I log on to my bank account they are trying to get me to sign up for Zelle. Thanks Annie, hope all is well with you !
Some dudes will fuck things up for everyone else, I won’t accept anything but cash now for the reasons mentioned here.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2018, 01:16 PM
Some dudes will fuck things up for everyone else, I won’t accept anything but cash now for the reasons mentioned here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You get burned? Or don't want to get burned?
Years ago, I did a whole website design for a cam girl. She paid via green dot which is owned by Paypal. She got her whole design, website up and running, and afterwards, she contacted green dot and had the money reversed. Paypal froze my account until I gave them the money back that they had already refunded to her, even though I sent them everything required to dispute the chargeback. She won. I had to return the money and she got a free website and design, paid for by me.

Then, about 7 years ago, I accepted square for my legit massage business, and a regular customer charged back on me after his massage. He claimed he thought that my business name (which had the word massage in the name) was a gun range, so he was charging back on his membership at the gun range. He did bring me cash, and I stopped accepting credit cards after that.

Paypal is pretty clear they will shut down your account and not even bat an eyelash. They don't care if you have proof the transaction was legit or not.

They own many companies.

They own Venmo. https://www.paypal.com/fk/webapps/mpp/jobs/companies and https://www.investopedia.com/article...aypal-pypl.asp

Venmo's ACCEPTABLE USE TERMS are here.

I contacted Square a couple years ago and asked them about adult-oriented businesses, and they also stated they will close your account if they find out. THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE ARE HERE.

Cardholders have 120-180 days (depending on the bank) to charge back. All it takes is some wife to go over the finances and see these weird charges, call the bank and say "those aren't my charges" and bam, the provider has to give back all the money, any money she has still inside the account is frozen, AND she loses the account forever, OR a guy to be short on funds to pay his bills and be like "I'm gonna call the bank and dispute the charges" or "man, I got a nut, and that chick thought she was gonna get paid, ha HA ha! Just think how many times I can do this to these chicks" and bam, he has his money back too.

Zelle WOULD be cool, if you didn't see each other's real names and partial bank account numbers on the transaction history and you have to know the person's email address (a real one) and the phone number (a real one) to receive or send.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Years ago, I did a whole website design for a cam girl. She paid via green dot which is owned by Paypal. She got her whole design, website up and running, and afterwards, she contacted green dot and had the money reversed. Paypal froze my account until I gave them the money back that they had already refunded to her, even though I sent them everything required to dispute the chargeback. She won. I had to return the money and she got a free website and design, paid for by me.

Then, about 7 years ago, I accepted square for my legit massage business, and a regular customer charged back on me after his massage. He claimed he thought that my business name (which had the word massage in the name) was a gun range, so he was charging back on his membership at the gun range. He did bring me cash, and I stopped accepting credit cards after that.

Paypal is pretty clear they will shut down your account and not even bat an eyelash. They don't care if you have proof the transaction was legit or not.

They own many companies.

They own Venmo. https://www.paypal.com/fk/webapps/mpp/jobs/companies and https://www.investopedia.com/article...aypal-pypl.asp

I contacted Square a couple years ago and asked them about adult-oriented businesses, and they also stated they will close your account if they find out.

Cardholders have 120-180 days (depending on the bank) to charge back. All it takes is some wife to go over the finances and see these weird charges, call the bank and say "those aren't my charges" and bam, the provider has to give back all the money.

Zelle WOULD be cool, if you didn't see each other's real names and partial bank account numbers on the transaction history.
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I've been burned for a couple of thousand dollars with PP over the years, $ there today and gone tomorrow. Still forced to deal with them and there's always a chance of it happening again, but its the cost of doing business.
It seems as this is the case but go ahead and open the account and skip the part about adding a debit card. Then somewhere you will see they offer a virtual card for now then also send you a Visa card by mail.

You may use any funds sent to you using the virtual visa card they provide, although you probably cant load anything until you get your personalized card in the mail. If im not mistaken, you can load or withdrawal using the card sent by mail.

Now, this is more ideal for both ladies and gents to avoid linking a real world debit account but maybe not so ideal if you forsee issues supplying your real world info for the personalized card.. Or receiving a suspicious card in the mail at home, Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
If you start a GoFundMe, then men with wives can donate without raising suspcision. They can say... oh honey, I just donated to help some poor person with medical expenses. What's wrong with that?
I'll keep it simple:

I accept cash.

And sometimes if I'm feeling SUPER saucy-- I'll even accept cash!

If you're a long time- super trusted regular, I'm happy to accept cash!!

In all seriousness-- I will sometimes accept Amazon cards, particularly around the holiday season-- but in general, cash is king. I don't see any benefit to any form of paper trail in this sort of business.