Arranging a Lyft/Uber ride

My best friend drives Uber- yes A ton of SW stories - but the biggest thing is it’s your dime on the ride - if they do something sketchy it’s your account and that can be extremely troublesome- also “some” Uber drivers will report things to LE. So if a girl says yeah I’m gonna go fuck this trick for x and the Uber driver calls LE.. well good freakin luck - moral of the story DO not order for people you are not extremely comfortable with Originally Posted by Samcroia
This one right here. You're responsible and liable for that ride. If she's the type to get stupid and cause some drama or damage the vehicle, the driver and the ride share company are coming after you. Have fun answering questions on that police report.
There aren't many people I know personally that I would provide a Uber/Lyft for, much less a young lady I'm meeting for the first time.
If any hooker is asking you for Uber $, she's broke and you shouldn't mess with her, freaking embarrassing that she can't afford transportation or own a cheap car to get around Originally Posted by BLM69
OMG I'm gonna agree with BLM. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Unfortunately for many ladies it's not about being able to afford transportation. Circumstances have made it impossible for them to host, legally drive or set up ride share accounts.
There aren't many people I know personally that I would provide a Uber/Lyft for, much less a young lady I'm meeting for the first time.

Unfortunately for many ladies it's not about being able to afford transportation. Circumstances have made it impossible for them to host, legally drive or set up ride share accounts. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
If circumstances require the client to set the ride up for her, she's in the wrong line of work (As a lot of clients will flat out refuse. You even admitted there's hardly anyone you'd set up a ride for, especially a provider)
If circumstances require the client to set the ride up for her, she's in the wrong line of work (As a lot of clients will flat out refuse. You even admitted there's hardly anyone you'd set up a ride for, especially a provider) Originally Posted by AdventurousMouse
I absolutely wouldn't set up a ride for a provider, I have however over the years picked up plenty of ladies wherever they happen to be staying for a session; but only if & when there is a play area nearby and they have an attractive rate.
I absolutely wouldn't set up a ride for a provider, I have however over the years picked up plenty of ladies wherever they happen to be staying for a session; but only if & when there is a play area nearby and they have an attractive rate. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I also offer to pick up some girls if they seem legit, and are in a safe place to do so. You can usually tell if it's a scam when they insist on an Uber, or just want a little "deposit for gas money". I tell those that I don't have cashapp or an Uber account and that usually ends the situation-lol
I also offer to pick up some girls if they seem legit, and are in a safe place to do so. You can usually tell if it's a scam when they insist on an Uber, or just want a little "deposit for gas money". I tell those that I don't have cashapp or an Uber account and that usually ends the situation-lol Originally Posted by amacurious1
The deposit thing is definitely a scam I'd never fall for. The provider will most likely take the deposit money and no-show.

How could the Lyft/Uber thing be a scam though? It's not like the provider gets any money out of you if they no-show to a Lyft/Uber pickup.

No-showing to the pickup is a frustration, no doubt. All I'm saying is I wouldn't call it a scam.