Question? Should I post an alert?

• sydmo
  • 07-28-2017, 04:04 PM
I stopped reading at this point. Stupid is as stupid does. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuyII
+ 1 - dumb ass john
So you are from Oklahoma! So why post in Austin?

Sam
Folks, don't speculate the provider's name based on my reviews. I may write one review for every 50 encounters, if that.

Anyway, the said provider contacted me, and we are trying to to work things out. I will let you know how it goes.
Oh, so it was a leverage-the-ho threAD. What a pussy move.
The OP handled this discretely and professionally and got the response from the perp. Will probably get his money back, bettered his rep., and did not hurt hers

Prettty harsh calling him a troll or a pussy
I agree he does not sound like a pathetic loser troll. Just a dummy that trusted a provider. What is wrong with you?
One for every 50 eh. Guess that would put you at around 200+ encounters. With those kind of numbers, seems like you would be more seasoned but instead have come off more like a pee wee player taking his first swing off a tee-ball stand.

And even after all the heart ache, deception, ignoring your texts and mistrust you are still going to try and "work things out", ok pee wee. But hey, if you actually do get some free, or highly discounted, pussy out of this maybe your little rant on here would have been all worth it.

Lol, and you were willing to "prove" everything with text messages and airline tickets." Sounds like you may have gotten closer than most with this provider and actually know her real world identity. Bet that may have had something to do with her responding.

Should have just chalked it up as being a foolish man where his dick took over the decision making process.

I kinda feel sorry for her now. Good job Mark.

And letting us "know how it goes", LMAO, uh ok.

Folks, don't speculate the provider's name based on my reviews. I may write one review for every 50 encounters, if that.

Anyway, the said provider contacted me, and we are trying to to work things out. I will let you know how it goes. Originally Posted by MarkusH
I doubt she responded.... too many guys calling him on naming the gal....

She doen't live up to the promise and ignores him for weeks and all of a sudden reaches out because of this?

Not hardly.....
Most of the folks wanted me to name her and put her on blast. It is easy to do, and once done, I can't unring the bell. I want to see if she will do the right thing. If not I will definitely disclose the name. That is how I believe we are to exchange accurate information, after all due diligence is done.

I don't write reviews unless requested by the provider. I don't have the time. No point trying to extrapolate my number of reviews to my hobby experience. Let's just say that I am not a newbie. I know the conventional wisdom.

I have a few ATFs in various cities and I generally see them repeatedly. I have advanced many of them money and I have never had problems with any of them. Once, one of them was going through a rough patch, and said she couldn't pay back and I said that was fine. So this is not my first rodeo, and as I get to know my ATFs, I would like to treat them as human beings and not a piece of meat. That is me. If you think that makes me a sucker or a pussy, so be it.

I am not whining to get back my money. It is the broken trust and the principle. I am the type that asks the provider to verify my payment before I leave, so I don't accidentally stiff her. I expect the same level of professionalism from them.

Some of my ATFs share their personal life stories with me. I know how important a provider's reputation is for their livelihood. I am not going to do anything hasty and destroy someone's livelihood. To me it is a hobby, for many providers, this is their sole source of income that feeds their families.

Someone said I know the RL info of the provider. Yes, of course I know, but I am not going to out anyone. That is not cool.

Just an FYI, for those of you familiar with info sec, I do pen testing for a living. I will leave it at that.

Some pretty interesting responses so far. This is a public forum, everyone has a right to their opinion. I respect that. Thank you all for the feedback. I hope you all have happy hobbying experiences.
Penetration Testing ... not of the carnal type.
Penetration Testing ... not of the carnal type. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I wish it was the carnal type too. 😂
Gonna agree with ATF Hobby and Whispers.

Again what's reason for posting in Austin?

What is carnal type?

Sam
Gonna agree with ATF Hobby and Whispers.

Again what's reason for posting in Austin?

What is carnal type?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
My location on my profile doesn't mean anything. I have homes in, and travel to multiple cities. Maybe I posted in Austin because the said provider visits Austin often... Maybe not! LOL.

The "carnal type" reference is an inside joke for those familiar with Info Sec terminology. Google "Penetration Testing" and you will understand. lol.
The OP handled this discretely and professionally and got the response from the perp. Will probably get his money back, bettered his rep., and did not hurt hers

Prettty harsh calling him a troll or a pussy Originally Posted by Lhoppy
Thank you sir. That would be the ideal outcome.

Doesn't bother me if folks call me a troll or a pussy. Thank you for standing up to me.

On a more general note, I wish there was more civility on the boards, from both hobbyists and providers. We are all misfits to some degree. Why bring unnecessary drama to the board? I think we should focus more on the pursuit of happiness! And get laid lol.
You kind sir initiated drama with this feeble post. Ask a a question you truly do not want an answer to and drama will ensue.

Guess you got her attention though, right?

Thank you sir. That would be the ideal outcome.

Doesn't bother me if folks call me a troll or a pussy. Thank you for standing up to me.

On a more general note, I wish there was more civility on the boards, from both hobbyists and providers. We are all misfits to some degree. Why bring unnecessary drama to the board? I think we should focus more on the pursuit of happiness! And get laid lol. Originally Posted by MarkusH