Incalls

I have a room in one of the hotels that I use on a regular basis and there is another girl that does too. I've seen her before and she was just getting off the elevator as I was getting on today.

Problem? Dressed like a fucking streetwalker. The last time I saw her was the same thing and she was letting some guy into the lobby at like midnight.

I'm getting a second apartment next week, this shit is ridiculous. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Uck! I had that happen once in Memphis where they literally put me and another provider I knew right next door. She had guys in there from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. with doors slamming, grunting, etc. I was like, "Hello front desk, I need to move." Add to that she met everyone in the damn lobby! Why on earth would you do that? Being seen with 20 guys in the same hotel bar is insane! I can't deal with someone who has no knack for discretion or just plain common sense!! It's like they are TRYING to get arrested!
Guess she was a low volume provider! Could've been worse though. Could've stayed at a Extended Stay Hotel where alot of the BP girls work out of, with there pimps gathered around the balcony area watching the comings and goings of guys.
I know...I remember when she had the baby. That is just a whole nother world for me I guess. I would slit my wrist if my daughter ever knew I did this much less have her wash dirty sheets....anyone for that matter, other than you guys lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
This.

Nuff said. I'm out of this one.
she usually did clean after herself...but I think she was in a hurry that day{lol}

Great points ladies....I agree you need to trust the providers 100% that you let use your incall!
I have a secure condo. Its in a nice area. it's easy to get to. I only do outcalls. Everytime I hear of a hobbyest getting busted it's always on a incall. I realize it's easier and overall safer for the provider on incall but it is my preference
You are in Nebraska????
I prefer a hotel incall vs a private residense. Most of the women I've seen are more paranoid about neighbors knowing there business.
You are in Nebraska???? Originally Posted by alaine

Yes Omaha. Please no corn jokes. lol
Yes Omaha. Please no corn jokes. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
So one ear of corn said to the other .......

Kinda off topic, kinda not.

I think a guy walkin and out of a hotel within 60 +/- minutes, draws attention.(EDIT. Especially empty handed)

I have a soft-sided briefcase, with old but important looking businesss documents, and a backpack with a shaving kit and old gym clothes in it, in my vehicle.

Depending on the incall, and how I am dressed, I carry one or the other with me into a hotel incall. Not that it helps a lot, but I think it may draw less attention than a guy walking in and out with nothing other than a bulge in his pants.

Then again, it could look like I am bringing in whips, chains and leather restraints. ;-)
I will never share my incall. It's my own private incall and I am VERY VERY CLEAN. Probably obsessive compulsive and I like myself that way. My incall is always clean, I clean everyday, nothing is laying out. It basically looks like a model home or a show room. :-) I'm the same way with my car and my house. Always so clean.
Damn Samantha!! I need you to come clean my house and pipes!!
great thread!!
im traveling to austin, and looking for a lady that would rent/share her place with me
i would share my place with other ladies ONLY if i knew for *sure* they screened & wouldnt cause unwanted attention
Sharing: Some of what has been said so far falls into the "Yuck" category but fortunately none of it yet into the safety category. Mostly because most of the respondants appear to be experienced in their craft.

Recently I saw a "room to share" type ad in the business services section. Kind of horrifying. I'm sure some kind of screening/vouching takes place but the idea of sharing a place with someone you don't completely trust/know seems absurd particularly if you are looking for a multiple roommates.

Hotel/Apartment/House - I guess is all a matter of preference.

If you go the hotel route...I suggest a business class hotel with an active conference/meeting/luncheon business where there is always a vibrant lobby scene and folks can come and go without attracting attention

I've never understood some of the apartment set ups some women have & can't believe more neighbors don't complain.