Mika Brzezinski defends Joe Biden: He is ‘extremely flirtatious in a completely safe way’

Best market quarter in a decade. Biden isn't even in the race and we know President Hillary Clinton won because the polls said so.

NOT. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco One Trick Pony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDM_ZohMCGk
If Biden gets two or three more women coming out he will be elected president like Trump did.
Pelosi: Biden's behavior with women should not be 'disqualifying'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-bi...151951437.html

If you say so.

BAHAHHAAAAA

Biden's going down before he even gets in the race.
Pelosi: Biden's behavior with women should not be 'disqualifying'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-bi...151951437.html

If you say so.

BAHAHHAAAAA

Biden's going down before he even gets in the race. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bernie now has 28 million banked. Biden’s begging for big donors to give him money. Good luck Creepy Joe!
Not likely to be a Democrat. Biden cannot beat Trump especially when his so-called strategy is the "stand up to the bully hero" play. He's no hero, neither is Trump. But if Biden tries Trump's game against him he'll end up like all 16+ Republicans in 2016 did. A LOSER.

to paraphrase Ann Coulter .. "Of the declared candidates .. NONE can beat Trump".

BAHAAAA

a lot of Trump's claims have proved true. Why else would the economy and jobs be a'rollin" ?
Trade is improving to out favor. Which makes it fair, finally. Perot was right about NAFTA in 1992. too bad he didn't win, he'd be doing a lot of the same things Trump is.

How much better would this nation be if these issues and Perot's fav topic .. the Debt, got resolved then?

Hmmm.. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Clinton and Gingrich balanced the budget. Bush 43 conned the country into giving the rich a tax break and starting personal wars. Sure glad Obama fixed that. Obama will be on Mount Rushmore someday
  • Tiny
  • 04-02-2019, 12:06 PM
If Biden gets two or three more women coming out he will be elected president like Trump did. Originally Posted by bamscram
If Biden's smart he'll do like Will Ferrell in The Campaign, fuck Melania in front of a hidden camera and then put the video in his campaign ads.
  • Tiny
  • 04-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Clinton and Gingrich balanced the budget. Originally Posted by themystic
Kudos for giving Gingrich part of the credit Mystic.
Kudos for giving Gingrich part of the credit Mystic. Originally Posted by Tiny

Kudos for acknowledging Clinton had to give up on universal healthcare and cave to Gingrich to balance the budget.
Not likely to be a Democrat. Biden cannot beat Trump especially when his so-called strategy is the "stand up to the bully hero" play. He's no hero, neither is Trump. But if Biden tries Trump's game against him he'll end up like all 16+ Republicans in 2016 did. A LOSER.

to paraphrase Ann Coulter .. "Of the declared candidates .. NONE can beat Trump".
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
very true

does anyone remember Biden's disastrous, grinning, listen to me youngster, vice presidential debate against paul ryan?

a few repeats of that performance and the election will go 90 to 10 Trump
In the end it's pretty simple to see what's happening to Biden. He and Sanders are the only ones polling regularly well against Trump right now. There is already lots of dirt and reasons that Sanders can be buried by the party. Biden however needs knocked down so the crazies can attempt their complete takeover of the party.

But let them continue to fight it out and try to out crazy each other. It just cements a Trump win the further they try to out "left" each other.
Clinton and Gingrich balanced the budget. Bush 43 conned the country into giving the rich a tax break and starting personal wars. Sure glad Obama fixed that. Obama will be on Mount Rushmore someday Originally Posted by themystic
No such thing as balancing a budget when the economy is based on debt. The only place you'll see Obama next is on a wanted poster in your local Post Office with TREASON written on it in big bold capital letters.
very true

does anyone remember Biden's disastrous, grinning, listen to me youngster, vice presidential debate against paul ryan?

a few repeats of that performance and the election will go 90 to 10 Trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No, but I remember this...

Best market quarter in a decade. Biden isn't even in the race and we know President Hillary Clinton won because the polls said so.

NOT. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've been loving it!
IMHO
It's impossible to know what will happen between now and the election, of course, but if Joe Biden is the Democrat nominee Trump will be a one-termer. A moderate Democrat will give cover to moderate Republicans who question -as I do- Trump's fitness and motivations for office. If the choice is a very liberal Democrat such as Beto, Sanders, Mayor Pete or Warren and Trump moderate Republicans will hold their noses and vote for Trump. If the choice is Biden versus Trump the moderate Republicans will more comfortably not vote for Trump.
I agree and I hope Uncle Joe gets the nomination. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Run, Joe run.

Creepy Uncle Joe has bigger problem than groping women. Just google Hunter Biden. He got some sweetheart deals from China and the Ukraine because of his Dad and John Kerry. Originally Posted by bambino
Sshhhhhhhhh! Let creepy Uncle Joe suck all the air and Dim money out of the room.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're one donkey punch away from the Vice Presidency Bitcho!