Hobbyist has this ever happened to you?

If you responded in those terms, rather than simply saying that was out of your price range, I would understand her interpretating that as not "politely" declining. Not that it would necessarily justify her response, but it would be more understandable. Originally Posted by Chevalier
no I didn't say those words to her- my text message after she quoted me double was literally: No that's ok" after i sent that text message sge text me back saying I was cheap and threw is some other choice words. In my mind I was saying no way am I paying her 500 bucks.
she then responds with the question: "How much are you willing to spend?" Ok so I text her back telling her the services I want and then asking her what are the rates for those services? Again, she texts me back and states how much are you willing to spend? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Sounds like she's trying to sell you a car.

Seriously, if she's not going to post a rate and invites you to make an offer, I think it's BS for her to go off on you when she doesn't get the offer she wants. Write her off for good, IMHO.
Sounds like she's trying to sell you a car.

Seriously, if she's not going to post a rate and invites you to make an offer, I think it's BS for her to go off on you when she doesn't get the offer she wants. Write her off for good, IMHO. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Great Advice and it will be taken- thanks all of you who responded.
Great Advice and it will be taken- thanks all of you who responded. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

You never said who it was...don't leave us hanging dry.
You never said who it was...don't leave us hanging dry. Originally Posted by DorkLover
I mentioned her in one of my replies- in case you missed it - it was Big Booty Britany this was the ad I responmded to: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34200
Are we overthinking this?! Just tell her to fuck off. I can't imagine you'd want to see her again. But be sure and let the rest of your brethren know so we won't fall into the same trap. BTW, that would also reward the good providers who don't engage in such activity. That's my good deed for this day.