The Alaskan island giveaway??

How will you ever learn without instruction? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What if I am not interested in learning how to lower taxes exclusively for the wealthiest 1% at the expense of everyone else?
What if I am not interested in learning how to lower taxes exclusively for the wealthiest 1% at the expense of everyone else? Originally Posted by bigtex
You are still confused, BigTicks. That is not what this lesson was about. This assignment dealt with an issue of federalism wherein the citizens of a sovereign state are challenging the actions of the national government. Please re-read the assignment until you comprehend.
This assignment dealt with an issue of federalism wherein the citizens of a sovereign state are challenging the actions of the national government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, it was apparent to me that you had already lost that bogus debate. The thought occurred to me that you might be desperately searching for another bogus argument to bitch and moan about that would prove to be a little more difficult to lose!

I was merely trying to move things along at a steady pace!
Oh, it was apparent to me that you had already lost that bogus debate. The thought occurred to me that you might be desperately searching for another bogus argument to lose! Originally Posted by bigtex
Poor, poor, BigTicks. It wasn't a debate. It was merely a recounting of some incidental facts pertaining to Mr. Miller's contest. Please re-read until you understand.
Please re-read until you understand. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I fully understood that you had already lost that bogus issue! Let's now move on to what you guys are going to bitch and moan about next!
I fully understood that you had already lost that bogus issue! Let's now move on to what you guys are going to bitch and moan about next! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your comment fully illustrates that you do not, in fact, 'understand', BigTicks. Please re-read the assignment until you do.
Your comment fully illustrates that you do not, in fact, 'understand', BigTicks. Please re-read the assignment until you do. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I fully understood the assignment! What I failed to recognize was your apparent desire to continue with an argument that you had previously lost!
I fully understood the assignment! What I failed to recognize was your apparent desire to continue with an argument that you had already lost! Originally Posted by bigtex
The only argument here is about your failure to grasp the nature of the information provided above, BigTicks. Your persistent denial only serves to underscore how much you do not understand.
The only argument here is about your failure to grasp the nature of the information provided above, BigTicks. Your persistent denial only serves to underscore how much you do not understand. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Apparently I B has a difficult time recognizing that he has been bitch slapped!
Apparently I B has a difficult time recognizing that he has been bitch slapped! Originally Posted by bigtex
Okay little kiddie, please recite from your lesson what you have learned. Use examples to illustrate and support your argument: this is required. Note, failure to do so will result in a failing grade.
Note, failure to do so will result in a failing grade. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There you have it, we obviously have not been putting enough money into our education system. We need to search high and low for quality teachers to replace the I B's of the teaching profession!
There you have it, we obviously have not been putting enough money into our education system. We need to search high and low for quality teachers to replace the I B's of the teaching profession! Originally Posted by bigtex
You received an "F", BigTicks. 'Deflection' was not the assignment. You didn't -- you couldn't -- support your argument with valid citations.
  • Doove
  • 05-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Apparently I B has a difficult time recognizing that he has been bitch slapped! Originally Posted by bigtex
IB simply thinks the person who is the last to post is the one who won the argument. It's "Are too! Am not!" with him.
  • Old-T
  • 05-19-2012, 11:43 AM
IB simply thinks the person who is the last to post is the one who won the argument. It's "Are too! Am not!" with him. Originally Posted by Doove
It has taken you this long to realize that?
Fu*k! I thought I was going to find out how the President giving away Alaskan islands would make it easier for Sarah Palin to see more of Russia, thus improving her grasp of foreign policy.

Sheesh! What a let down. But, the TPunks, ever vigilant in keeping stupidity at the forefront of any discussion, are still doing their best to ignore the map posted. Maybe their hot air will levitate those islands east of the Maritime Boundary. Or, there's always Photoshop.....