TRUMP IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT

• oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 05:03 PM
Chick-Fil-A is a DPST whipping boy for false allegations of discrimination because their founder is Christian and closed their chain on Sundays.
If he had closed on Fridays to attend mosque there would not be a peep out of the hypocritical DPST's.
That chain is forbidden per DPST narrative.

Glad you got in under the deadline for the "change"!

Still - popeye's chicken sandwich is very good alternative.
Still - popeye's chicken sandwich is very good alternative. Originally Posted by oeb11
their sandwich is good, but I can't stand to go there.. too many illegals working, some of them take a Siesta right after I place an order. I fuck with 'em sometimes, or I try to, I get my drink and look at them, and say "more ICE"? most of them are too stupid to get it, they say "Si Senor", and give me more ice, I did make one Bitch tremble a little, I saw her go hide in the storage room.
And there isn’t a damn thing that will change that #ALLABOARDTHETRUMPTRAIN2020!!! Originally Posted by oilfieldace

wonder how long will it before he gets banned again?
Chick-Fil-A is a DPST whipping boy for false allegations of discrimination because their founder is Christian and closed their chain on Sundays.
If he had closed on Fridays to attend mosque there would not be a peep out of the hypocritical DPST's.
That chain is forbidden per DPST narrative.

Glad you got in under the deadline for the "change"!

Still - popeye's chicken sandwich is very good alternative. Originally Posted by oeb11
So yous have special DPST food in the States as well, oebsy? How do you survive the days with such injustices? LOLLING!!!
So yous have special DPST food in the States ..... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You had the "blue plate special" down at Nau's ENFIELD Drut just OUTSIDE of CLARKSVILLE didn't you? Or are you just trying to pretend, still?