Trump has Kamala for dinner...

why? you'd just call it fake news anyway

in other "fake news"

Kamala Harris reportedly berates campaign manager for advising against attending Al Smith dinner

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2503780...l-smith-dinner

Kamala Harris reportedly berates campaign manager for advising against attending Al Smith dinner

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/u...icle-114358213 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here is what the first link says.
According to a source cited by X (formerly Twitter) user @joma_gc, Harris angrily berated Chávez for over 30 minutes during a phone call. Chávez had advised Harris not to attend the Al Smith Dinner, concerned that associating with Catholic figures might alienate LGBTQ and pro-abortion voters.

The second link hides the article behind an ad I can’t see behind which makes it difficult to read.

I think that you will find that all these supposed news sources are simply referring to the original twitter post. That’s not news that’s gossip.
Here is what the first link says.
According to a source cited by X (formerly Twitter) user @joma_gc, Harris angrily berated Chávez for over 30 minutes during a phone call. Chávez had advised Harris not to attend the Al Smith Dinner, concerned that associating with Catholic figures might alienate LGBTQ and pro-abortion voters.

The second link hides the article behind an ad I can’t see behind which makes it difficult to read.

I think that you will find that all these supposed news sources are simply referring to the original twitter post. That’s not news that’s gossip. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

is it? amusing you believe all those anonymous "insider" sources as "FACT" about Trump without question but everything negative about Harris from an anonymous "insider" source is "FAKE NEWS"

think about this ... if only half the "insider sources" are false/fake, then the other half are true .. for both Harris and Trump.

yes?
is it? amusing you believe all those anonymous "insider" sources as "FACT" about Trump without question but everything negative about Harris from an anonymous "insider" source is "FAKE NEWS"

think about this ... if only half the "insider sources" are false/fake, then the other half are true .. for both Harris and Trump.

yes? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Those “insider” sources you mention have actually talked directly to the reporter and have then been vetted in some way shape or form. A twitter user is not a source of anything but unverified gossip.
Those “insider” sources you mention have actually talked directly to the reporter and have then been vetted in some way shape or form. A twitter user is not a source of anything but unverified gossip. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

vetted? if you say so.
It's a youtube link
I'm afraid to open the OP link.

I don't want to see a video of the orange one getting sloppy DATY on Harris.

Yuck. Originally Posted by Precious_b
But if'n you're in to pictures of Komrade Kamala in action, here's a rare one:

Crikey! ... So, either Kamala is hiding in that photo.
Or "having dinner" ...

... She should have attended the Dinner.
But it really don't matter - and everybody knows it.

#### Salty
...The second link hides the article behind an ad I can’t see behind which makes it difficult to read... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I tried to verify that rumor on the DNC campaign pages, but could not get past the freak'n Captcha challenge - try as I might.

Jim Gaffigan starts at the 2:00 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhrjkSSQn7E
Recognized alot of guest at the diner but wanted to ask if anyone knows who the blonde woman seated next to the podium is ?