How Obama Got Elected - Stupid Libtards! Duh Duh Duh!!!

Again, feces envy from our resident psychotic shit smearer.

You hate college kids now?

Why not? They dominate the electoral landscape...LMAO @ dipshit of the Millenium!
Again, feces envy from our resident psychotic shit smearer.

You hate college kids now?

Why not? They dominate the electoral landscape...LMAO @ dipshit of the Millenium! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They not only "dominate the electoral landscape." They will for years to come!
They not only "dominate the electoral landscape." They will for years to come! Originally Posted by bigtex
They won't be laughing once they figure out they will have to pay back your Opressys policies debt...
They won't be laughing once they figure out they will have to pay back your Opressys policies debt... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As for me, I don't have any "Opressys policies debt." How much do you have?

In fact, other than the minimal amount remaining on my mortgage, I do not have hardly any "debt" at all. With me being this close to retirement, that is exactly how it should be.
As for me, I don't have any "Opressys policies debt."

In fact, other than the minimal amount left on my mortgage, I do not have hardly any "debt" at all! With me being this close to retirement, that is exactly how it should be! Originally Posted by bigtex
Well, I guess the young people you are sticking this debt with feel much better now....
Well, I guess the kids you are sticking this debt with feel much better now.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now that you mention it, I believe my "kids" are not at all concerned about the "debt" I will leave behind.

Of course, they are not among those who constantly worry about trivial things, such as:

"TERRIFYINGLY SCARY QUESTION OF THE DAY"

Quite frankly, they have much better things to do with their time!

Why not? They dominate the electoral landscape...LMAO @ dipshit of the Millenium! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They not only "dominate the electoral landscape." They will for years to come! Originally Posted by bigtex

The dumb-fuck golem jackass and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat ignorantly and boastfully celebrate the profound ignorance of dimotard voters. Hilarious!!!! ................
Now that you mention it, I believe my "kids" are not at all concerned about the "debt" I will leave behind.

Of course, they are not considered to be among those who are constantly worried about such trivial things as the:

"TERRIFYINGLY SCARY QUESTION OF THE DAY"

Quite frankly, they have much better things to do with their time! Originally Posted by bigtex
Thats why they are Ozombies...silly
Hey In Bred I think whiffy is buttering you up so he can sniff your ass crack.
Colleges do NOT provide an education. It is a place to get indoctrinated now. At one time people attended these institutions to learn and become great. Now they attend to become stupid, illiterate, and told what to believe. The perfect breeding grounds for LIBTARDs!!!
Yep you are right rock the only ones attending college are liberals, the rest are watching dancing with the stars on TV.
Yep you are right rock the only ones attending college are liberals, the rest are watching dancing with the stars on TV. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't forget those who are watching FAUX News and/or listening to Rush Slimebaugh!
Or beating off looking at Sara Palin pics.
Is there any way out Corpy? You won't win. You can't win. Nobody WANTS you to win. Why not just end it all? No one will mourn your passing, believe me.

and take your little metoo, Simple Jack, when you blast off OK?
Colleges do NOT provide an education. It is a place to get indoctrinated now. At one time people attended these institutions to learn and become great. Now they attend to become stupid, illiterate, and told what to believe. The perfect breeding grounds for LIBTARDs!!! Originally Posted by therock18
where does one get an education, JL? One, that is, that teaches you how to be a RWW piece of shit? I'm all ears!

Please, mouthbreathers... Let's have some more anti-education talk. After all, you can't be a good american unless you hate knowledge!