A stalkers life

• Tetas
  • 08-27-2011, 08:26 AM
I looked up stalking, its a mental illness Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Hey, hey, lets not get personal here!
Just cause i really, really, really want to love someone don't make me ill!!!
And I haven't been trying to book a date with you, or with any of your partners in crime. Originally Posted by Golfpro1
That's not true. You're too cute.

Hey SNL, Call me if you need to chat love.
That's not true. You're too cute. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I would say the same about you, but then I would be lying. Truce. I don't want to bother anybody from this point on. Thank you.
I would say the same about you, but then I would be lying. Truce. I don't want to bother anybody from this point on. Thank you. Originally Posted by Golfpro1
Edit: I'm not cute just fucking sexy.

Bless your heart.
and the the snowball rolls downhill
If Golfpro gets banned or given points, then so should you Naomi. You keep responding to him, egging him on. Hell, you're both doing the same damn thing, insulting each other, egging each other on to keep this battle of the twits tennis match going.

This is the kind of crap people get tired of seeing on this board.
I've already apologized. I won't be putting up any more negative posts. Thanks.
If Golfpro gets banned or given points, then so should you Naomi. You keep responding to him, egging him on. Hell, you're both doing the same damn thing, insulting each other, egging each other on to keep this battle of the twits tennis match going.

This is the kind of crap people get tired of seeing on this board. Originally Posted by MsElena
Well he left her alone. That is all that matters so I am glad I was able to assist. We got to the bottom of it - I hope and no one was hurt and I made nice with him. Have a great day!

This is the kind of crap people get tired of seeing on this board. Originally Posted by MsElena
Thanks for posting Ms Elena.
With Naomi's help this has been resolved

Mods please close thread
SNL, sorry you had to put up with his madness.
I don't trust golfers!
I looked up stalking, its a mental illness Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Actually Stalking is a Criminal Offense. One just has to be a little Mentally Ill to commit it.
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2011, 10:02 AM
First of all, I'll do what I want, when I want.

Deep down inside, you know why it's wrong. Don't pretend like you don't. I mean, would your mom be proud? I think not.

And I haven't been trying to book a date with you, or with any of your partners in crime. Originally Posted by Golfpro1
You are a very sick person. What gender you are I don't know but I would suspect you are a woman. Either way you are getting consumed by your own hate and it will kill you one way or another, and worse yet it will prevent you from enjoying whatever life you have remaining.

No one has forced to to come on here, and if you think everyone here is evil--why do you associate with us? Envy? Jealosy? Hate? Revenge? All very noble motives and feelings--not!

I know it won't do any good, but hate, revenge, and jealousy have done far more evil in the world than sex has. And before you come back with rape as a counter example, rape is a hate crime (in the real meaning of the term) much more than a sex crime.

Your whole attitude here is that of a sick, demented person lashing out at others because they don't want to admit their own problems and issues--a prime case of you being convinced your problems and flaws can't POSSIBLY be your fault so they must be someone elses fault, for YOU are perfect. You claim others change your posts when many of us saw your origingal post and know only YOU edited them. You write hate filled comments about whole groups of peope you have never met. You feel the need to tell others what is moral based upon your psycotic view of the world.

Get some help, you obviously need it.
You are a very sick person. What gender you are I don't know but I would suspect you are a woman. Either way you are getting consumed by your own hate and it will kill you one way or another, and worse yet it will prevent you from enjoying whatever life you have remaining.

No one has forced to to come on here, and if you think everyone here is evil--why do you associate with us? Envy? Jealosy? Hate? Revenge? All very noble motives and feelings--not!

I know it won't do any good, but hate, revenge, and jealousy have done far more evil in the world than sex has. And before you come back with rape as a counter example, rape is a hate crime (in the real meaning of the term) much more than a sex crime.

Your whole attitude here is that of a sick, demented person lashing out at others because they don't want to admit their own problems and issues--a prime case of you being convinced your problems and flaws can't POSSIBLY be your fault so they must be someone elses fault, for YOU are perfect. You claim others change your posts when many of us saw your origingal post and know only YOU edited them. You write hate filled comments about whole groups of peope you have never met. You feel the need to tell others what is moral based upon your psycotic view of the world.

Get some help, you obviously need it. Originally Posted by Old-T
That guy is Rick Perry.
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2011, 11:25 AM
That guy is Rick Perry. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Not sure who he/she is but she/he has serious anger management issues.

I have to think this is not only the person SNL was referring to in the OP, but based upon what he sent me, I think he/she means it--this isn't someone who just likes to post juvenile stuff to generate drama. This person has real hate issues against providers at least if not women in general.

I obviously can't post on the providers' back channels but this one should be listed on there with a serious warning. Very sad and very scary.