Encounter: Ashley

I'm totally changing my username to "Gordon Bombay"

If you had a good experience with her that's great. Many of us haven't. Maybe the most inconsistent provider in the area. Just makes me wish we had a better variety of talent so it wouldn't feel like roulette every time we tried to see a new girl. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Three reviews by the OP, Lucy,Paula and Lacey,interesting.
I agree and brought this up and was told I was "quacking" well we must have a lot of ducks then because we all can see it. I did what I was told and hit RTM. Hopefully the mods hold up their end. It really couldn't be more obvious.

Three reviews by the OP, Lucy,Paula and Lacey,interesting. Originally Posted by Rammjamm
and to address my last post and bring up the points of several others here. I'm not looking for warning points but most of us are here to get accurate information. Inflation sucks and when we want to spend our money we want to have as much accurate info as need be. Blatently false reviews prevent that from happening. I'm trying to save people time, money, and hopefully clean the bullshit off this site. Kind of like a mod without the power.
Funny what these”ladies” try and put over on us….I guess when your job is laying on your back you have plenty of time to concoct this shit… Guess a CMU degree helps….
The account was terminated yesterday. Let’s move on folks.
So either Paula has an account here or her boy whiteknighted and told her of this post. Regardless she made a thread about me when I wasn't the original poster here accusing her of being in with Lucy and Ashley. I am fine with moving on Mr. Mod, but I want that thread removed now. I didn't realize it was ok for the ladies to start shit stirring threads on the guys now.

The account was terminated yesterday. Let’s move on folks. Originally Posted by jedo321