Good 'Lorde' Siberia says it all

I feel her fat, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
feel her fat,,,you finally met a real hooker instead of those strippers that won't let you touch them. Awesome progress Dawg,,,
feel her fat,,,you finally met a real hooker instead of those strippers that won't let you touch them. Awesome progress Dawg,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
make no mistake I wouldn't touch that tub of goo if my life depended on it...
make no mistake I wouldn't touch that tub of goo if my life depended on it... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You must be scared of touching women because the strippers are complaining about the goo on their hair,,,ji ji ji
not really ....but the thought of touching that pastey, nasty, Hereford hooker....Id jack off first....

had to add....ji,ji,ji, because it must have some meaning.......

I just wanted to thank all of H.Town for being so welcoming to a NOLA gal...Good night everyone!!
Keep driving......

It will be the best experience of your life....

We have a boat load of whales that love to talk shit....
She was ran out of Texas,,,crying shame.
The NO review was just recently added,,,Texas tells
it all and then some. IJS

(staff edit - removed screenshot of review with ROS in it.
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment. )
How sweet .... Awwww... ,,,jijiji Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

Old or new pictures,,,heh.
not really ....but the thought of touching that pastey, nasty, Hereford hooker....Id jack off first....

had to add....ji,ji,ji, because it must have some meaning....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
ji ji ji is spanish for laughing out loud,,,

Advice dawg,,,the thought should have never entered your mind in the first
place. Continue to tell us yo fellings,,,, LOL is ji ji ji
Keep driving......

It will be the best experience of your life....

We have a boat load of whales that love to talk shit.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

I might get banned for being rude to someone that was butthurt and flagging my
comments,,,won't be the first time or last.
You might
Holy Tebow!! ~ Y'all are still on this shit?

she is flirting in her usual way,,,pure awesome.
and who's the cross-eyed bitch in post 14? Y'all make me reevaluate even talking to you anymore...