Encounter: *** The Re-arrival of the full-grown, thoroughbred, country breed MILF called “Jade” – TheRealJadeJiselle *** ((Sexy Pics in ROS / BCD))

Great Review, thanks.

She has really gained a lot of weight since last year when she was photographed in this attachment.
You are right - linkin !! She's hot and curvy !!
Dam she is hot. Totally going see her. And blondes are always hot and sweet. Atf for sure. Pm me Jade we need to have fun. Originally Posted by linkin20
Thanks PB and TC75 !!
Good job screw Originally Posted by PeterBota
Very nice SD! That is an awesome review! Nice work on the visuals, especially those in ROS. Originally Posted by TC75
Yep RP !! She sure is one Dirty MILF !!
Great review. A dirty MILF sounds good right now.. Originally Posted by raghupundit
Yep !! Glad you liked it right_now !!

Great Review, thanks.
PRIVATE]I love the title, sounds like a line from a 70's movie like "The Mack". Great Pics as well.[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by right_now
Thanks for the nice detailed review, SD.
Wow--We all know how much time it takes to do a quality review and yours was as good as they come/cum.
Can remember a review with as many pic's posted
Well done SD
Thanks WEC !!
Thanks for the nice detailed review, SD. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Thanks Jayemkay !! Appreciate it ! All for the Hobby !!
Wow--We all know how much time it takes to do a quality review and yours was as good as they come/cum.
Can remember a review with as many pic's posted
Well done SD Originally Posted by Jayemkay
ScrewDriver, bro those are some melting hot photos.
Nice one SD you've been a busy little Beaver (eater)with your camera I see.
Thanks Bud !! Yep - she sure is more "Melting" in person !

ScrewDriver, bro those are some melting hot photos. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Thanks Goose !! Yep.. Trying to keep you guys interested with the hot pics !! Lol..

Nice one SD you've been a busy little Beaver (eater)with your camera I see. Originally Posted by Goose2u
Nicely done as always SD
Nice review and great pics!
Thank you Sir.
Nice review and great pics! Originally Posted by bigbrown60
Thanks Slowmover for the link. But, if you had observed, I had added the Link and much more details in ROS.
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=468113 Originally Posted by slowmover
KB - Much appreciated !
Nicely done as always SD Originally Posted by Kinky Boy