How many of you are in the mile high club and tells us stories

I guess this doesn't qualify me as an "official" member of the Mile High Club, but I once got a BJ while at the controls of a Bonanza cruising at about 7,000' above the Texas Hill Country west of Austin.

(Not as crazy as it may seem; my "highly-skilled" electronic autopilot had taken over, ceiling and visibility were unlimited, and I was under IFR so I could receive traffic advisories.)

However...

Shhhhhh!! Don't tell the FAA!!
mile-high-club-members are just another reason I always try and avoid commercial airlines.....why do these people do it?.....those toilet rooms are disgustingly filthy to begin with and they make it even more disgusting.....seems awfully inconsiderate to other passengers to make it worse and hog the toilet room when somebody may legitimately need it.....also, don't they want to be with a partner who is freshly showered? Yuk.......
I don't know if this technically counts. During a packed 16 hour flight to Paris I got a little bored. Instead of scurrying off to the bathroom to fool around I wanted to make it a little more interesting, besides, where's the thrill in fucking in privacy? I took a blanket and draped it across the bf's lap and covertly unbuttoned his pants and slowly took it out. Mind you, this whole process took a while. After making sure no one was walking by, he kept watch, I proceeded to suck him off. I personally enjoyed it. Although it was not penetration it was an exciting bj surrounded by none-the-wiser passengers.
Yet another item on my bucket list to do.
I wanted to join ... until I saw "Snakes on Plane" and can't get the bathroom scene out of my head!
I've jerked off in Denver once...maybe twice Originally Posted by atlcomedy
You jerked off in Denver, Is there something about Denver that turns you on, lol.
i only masturbated in the restroom on a long flight that was all. I never had sex in an airplane ever. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Can you imagine having sex at thirty Thousand feet and just before ya cum they hit an air pocket. Would that be a weird sensation or what. I wanted to bang a cute little stewardess once, but she was only offering Beverages. So I figured why ask, lol.
I guess this doesn't qualify me as an "official" member of the Mile High Club, but I once got a BJ while at the controls of a Bonanza cruising at about 7,000' above the Texas Hill Country west of Austin.

(Not as crazy as it may seem; my "highly-skilled" electronic autopilot had taken over, ceiling and visibility were unlimited, and I was under IFR so I could receive traffic advisories.)

However...

Shhhhhh!! Don't tell the FAA!! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
The hell it doesn't count!!!

I joined the club while PIC of a F33A Bonanza, although I was over a different rural land scape.
First time was fulfilling the wish of my then-gf flying from SLC to SEA. She was a virgin and wanted to lose it airborne. Who was I to refuse? Second was with my first mistress, on our first flight together as a couple. 767 from LAX to ORD. Key elements are to do it standing, and on a night flight so nobody really notices you following someone into the same head. Great rush indeed!

Also, on the not-quite-but-honorable-mention list: the second time was in First Class. The flight attendant had been watching us make out for an hour or so, and she'd been flirting with us both. So when she saw us coming back to our seats, she asked why we didn't invite her into the lav with us? Needless to say, we invited her to our hotel room during her layover, and a great evening was had by all. It was my mistresses's first girl-girl, after months of talking about it!
I'm not worthy!!! What fun TGT!
That cherry busting must have been awfully damned messy and hard to clean up in such cramped space. Just sayin"
First time was fulfilling the wish of my then-gf flying from SLC to SEA. She was a virgin and wanted to lose it airborne. Who was I to refuse? Second was with my first mistress, on our first flight together as a couple. 767 from LAX to ORD. Key elements are to do it standing, and on a night flight so nobody really notices you following someone into the same head. Great rush indeed!

Also, on the not-quite-but-honorable-mention list: the second time was in First Class. The flight attendant had been watching us make out for an hour or so, and she'd been flirting with us both. So when she saw us coming back to our seats, she asked why we didn't invite her into the lav with us? Needless to say, we invited her to our hotel room during her layover, and a great evening was had by all. It was my mistresses's first girl-girl, after months of talking about it! Originally Posted by topguntex
I've been on many different types of Commercial Aircraft, DC-9-,DC-10, MD-80, Embrarier, These are rather small planes. But even in a 747,767 I doubt seriously theres much room for a sexual encounter unless you're a couple of midgets. The stewardess didn't make that comment about why you didn't ask her to the BR. Bottom line your story is just a tall tale.
Actually, some 767's have wheelchair accessible lavatories. Plenty of room. Which BTW is not to imply that topguntex is not telling a tall tale.
And on a DC-10 the rear left lav is larger and the door swings in such a way that you can hide how many go in or out if the F.A. is on your side.
personal experience MA?