Watersports

I feel so liberated with watersports. I feel so much control over my guy when I spray him.
Just make sure you're well hydrated. Honestly, I don't know the talent for studios like VIPissy maintain such a high level of fluid intake. It must take them all day to shoot a 45 minute scene given the amount of pee produced.
Do you mean pool party?
One of my favorite fetishes
One of my favorite fetishes Originally Posted by KinkyCaramel337
Mine, too.
One of my favorite fetishes Originally Posted by KinkyCaramel337
Mine, too.
This is one of my favorite things in the world!!! It's so hot and makes me feel so powerful. Standing above my lover and commanding him to sit still while he gets covered in my nectar, or better yet making him drink and slurp up every last drop. It's exhilarating. It makes my pussy wet just thinking about it.

I love getting it from a Hot Dominant girl. Originally Posted by Samraggan
There are definitely some people that I would like to piss on.
Though admittedly not for exactly the same reasons.
I've given a few showers always a hot time
I offer it from my fake pussy. One client is interested. The warmth is nice.
I love when a woman sits on my face and pees in my mouth while humiliating me and calling me her slut bitch pee toilet. All my wives peed in my mouth whenever they had the urge to pee and many of their friends and family followed their lead. Having multiple women pee one after another is an amazing turn on. Women who have been drinking heavily appreciate my service.
Sounds like fun.
I love when a woman sits on my face and pees in my mouth while humiliating me and calling me her slut bitch pee toilet. All my wives peed in my mouth whenever they had the urge to pee and many of their friends and family followed their lead. Having multiple women pee one after another is an amazing turn on. Women who have been drinking heavily appreciate my service. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I'd love to have a group of women take their turns with me. That would be very hot!
Would love to try this out
A group of women peeing in your mouth and all over your face is delicious and they love it as well. I have done is several times with intoxicated women who pee large loads repeatedly. I need to get a coed to invite me to a college party and bring my waterproof covering and towels. I guess any wild party will do. Just lie down by the restroom.