Providers/Client with hygiene (odor) issues

So what you're saying is "nice, shy" guys are too "nice and shy" to tell her, but not the whole rest of the world? Clearly we have different definitions of "nice and shy." Originally Posted by tracibrooks
So, if you write an honest, tactful review, you're not a nice guy? But you are a nice guy if you leave out important information that could have helped other guys spend their money more wisely? So basically, unless we tell the lady to her face that she smells, it's our fault and we should keep it to ourselves?

I can understand why a woman would have this opinion, but most guys would appreciate knowing if a lady has hygenie issues. It is a big turn off. It does need to be addressed tactfully.
Well, it's reallly hard to tell a lady she has a stinky cooter. I tend to avoid that conversation. I've always thought when things get really rank and funky during a session, it's like that 700 lbs. gorilla in the room that nobody wants to talk about. Am I mistaken in thinking you gals can smell it just as well as the gents, or are you desensitized to the odor kind of like how a smoker can't smell cigarette smoke? When this happens, I just finish as quickly as possible and excuse myself. I've always thought it would be humiliating to the lady to complain about the odor, even if she was well aware of it herself.

I did have one experience with a provider that told me she did a deodorant suppository type thing before every appointment which kept her fresh and smelling like flowers. I can vouch that it worked perfectly.
So if we can't say "Dayum dats a stanky pussy" because it may be rude, or "Pardon me madam, but there is a less than inviting odor eminating from your vagina" less we be perceived as Nancy Boys, and saying something about it after the fact in a review because we're too "shy" to say anything up front and we'll get WKed by all the other people who've been there and be olfactory challenged, what is a man to do?

Speak up, or if you're going to puss out because you're nice, keep it to yourself. Nobody likes a sniper. I promise you, anybody on here gives up $$ for a steak dinner and it's wrong something would be said.

Hey, anybody seen my day old shrimp salad...I left it around here somewhere....
So, if you write an honest, tactful review, you're not a nice guy? But you are a nice guy if you leave out important information that could have helped other guys spend their money more wisely? So basically, unless we tell the lady to her face that she smells, it's our fault and we should keep it to ourselves? Originally Posted by BigEddie
I think a nice guy would tell her, and give her a chance to make it right, instead of telling the whole world in a review she can't even read to discover there was an issue in the first place. Not trying to be argumentative, that's just my honest opinion.
I may be old-fashioned (hey, we know I'm OLD!), but I don't think a lady can get as clean with a shower as she can with a bath.

I'm not so sure men can either.

Marilyn Vos Savant agrees with me, by the way. Her reasoning is that the soak of constant water in contact with the skin loosens the oils and dirt. My theory is different.

r
I may be old-fashioned (hey, we know I'm OLD!), but I don't think a lady can get as clean with a shower as she can with a bath.

I'm not so sure men can either.

Marilyn Vos Savant agrees with me, by the way. Her reasoning is that the soak of constant water in contact with the skin loosens the oils and dirt. My theory is different.

r Originally Posted by HoneyRose
My thoughts exactly. I much prefer a tub bath for irrigating the canals and caverns. Women are, well, more internal and need that extra immersion.
Fancy, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when you related your condom smell horror story! I mostly found it so amusing because it reminded me that I have had that same issue, especially with Magnum XL. But the funny part is that I will straight up call it in the middle of funtime...I will be like, "damn I hate the way condoms smell sometimes!" I want to be sure my gentleman friend knows YES I CAN SMELL IT, AND NO IT IS NOT ME!

I have found that for larger men I prefer the Lifestyle Kyng, which doesn't have that gawd awful smell that the Magnums have.

And I am in agreement that if you don't mention the smell to the lady in the session, you shouldn't put it in a review. I mean sheesh, at least give us the chance to correct the problem...what if you didn't realize it was something beyond a lady's control, like you went down for DATY after round one and it IS that condom smell hanging round? Then you put in a review that she smells and the whole world think she has cooties?

The comment about the starfish being smelly is too funny! LMAO ladies, did u ever not have time to poo before going into a session? OMGosh I HOPE just having to poo, even if you are freshly showered, doesn't cause our starfish to be smelly!!! Oh that would just be the worst!

Being female is so complicated at times.

All joking aside, telling someone they smell is difficult. All summer long I have done my best to convince each and every visitor to hit the shower first in order to avoid telling ayone they smell. I imagine it is even harder for the guys to tell the ladies, so I do see and appreciate your dilemma.
"But the funny part is that I will straight up call it in the middle of funtime...I will be like, damn I hate the way condoms smell sometimes!" I want to be sure my gentleman friend knows YES I CAN SMELL IT, AND NO IT IS NOT ME! Originally Posted by Marla
That's pretty funny. I had an SO years back that one time pushed me off of her in the middle of the dirty deed because she had picked up the first hint of funkiness in the air. She said: "Oh, hell no! This is not going to work!" and scurried off to the bathroom to initiate a preemptive strike with a douche. She was almost OCD concerning hygiene, but I would have to say that was not such a bad thing.

And, as far as bathing and such, isn't a shower or bath not all the effective when the odor is originating internally? Don't you really need to clean the inside? Just asking, because I don't have girly bits and not sure how the maintenance works. However, I can definitely say there is no excuse for a guy to show up stinky. Everything we have is external and is a snap to clean up, especially if we happen to be circumsized. If a guy doesn't know any better than to show up to an appointment without taking time to wash his ass beforehand or at least request a shower upon arrival, that has to make you wonder about a possible lack of "home training".(as my Grandmother liked to say)
This is a funny ass thread, I hate when I see a provider, and I can tell im like the fourth person of the day, guh. Guys do a cup check and trim it up, shower there if needed, most Ladies appreciate that. Most Ladies do a finger test, most everyone I see, does at least that, lol.
Or book an appointment with a personal trainer coach, both of you get all hot and sweaty, and then fuck the hell outta each other, then all smells are just irrelavent, lol.
I agree. I think you should speak to her in private and give her a chance to take care of it. Don't forget, a lot of these ladies feed their children with this income. But posting that in public could DESTROY her living.

So please, address it with her first.

And for the record, I freaken LOVE DATY and NO it is NOT me who he is talking about.

Licks and hugs!
Kaylee