New look to ECCIE

Definitely a downgrade, but it's free, so...
I rather it the way it was, but then again, I still have a flip-phone so I'm not exactly big on change. Originally Posted by albundy
I thought my page was hacked...lol But I finally figured it out... Will take some getting used to.

M.M.
I criticized this morning, but it has cut out all the pop up ads that we used to deal with. Could make the font size back to 12.
I still get the same pop ups
  • skyn
  • 08-04-2016, 03:40 PM
I still get the same pop ups Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
If you are using a android device try Opera browser, the ad blocker on it works, I don't get pop ups.
Hate the new format, the lightness of blue makes it hard to read. And typing in the reply box is too far spaced.
I still get the pop ups on my cell (android) and my pc.
I'm mostly on my pc
Not a fan at all. The spacing between topics is two wide, most all of the spacing seems to be to wide throughout. I still get pop ups in firefox but not as many so I guess thats the only positive. If the new layout were a backpage hooker I had just used like a cum rag in some cheap hotel I would give it a solid NO review.
^I'm w/you BC
No problems so far but it posts my PM's in public. I like it because I have the nav menu when not logged in, saves me time.

I love my cumrags btw, the dirtier and sneakier the better, cash and dash? Please, lets play some bullet chess lol.
  • BR-8
  • 08-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Fonts are too small...
I previously had no complaints and like the smoother page layout, but now I do have a gripe..

I can't find the multi-quote button!?
It has been my experience... when a business UPGRADES a Website it becomes more
Vibrant
, User-Friendly, Technologically Advanced,
this UPGRADE accomplishes none of this.
After all I been seeing gray areas for 30 days. Lol kinda weird the way it spaces but I'm sure the owner is doing his best to keep us all secure. Xxoo Annie. Plus he has some set of angel wings! Absolutely beautiful!
Hush up Annie and welcome back to population.
It's a definite downgrade okayy....
  • BR-8
  • 08-08-2016, 12:53 AM
I normally use Google Chrome "incognito window". However, tonight when signing on, the log in box was not even showing up in the gray bar up top! I thought the sight was hacked, been there for that before! I then went to Internet Explorer and opened the website and it had the log in box available???
I understand that anytime a website is changed, there are usually bugs to sniff out... But, this change sucks overall!
A complete downgrade!!!