What the heck is going on San Antonio!!!

For all of those asking about WHY she’s probably discussing SAFE, let’s be real here guys, it takes 5 minutes to check out San Antonio’s latest posts from the last couple of months to recognize that YES, shit has become unsafe. Both sides. So many men and women calling up folks and spreading real world info, so many outs, so many threats... and above all, everyone, yea everyone that has participated in said threads has shit in their back pocket for any future uncertainties or unmentionables that MAY come their way, paranoia has led many of these folks to hold onto dirty secrets or even just flat our fake rumors about real world stuff that is or can most definitely hurt a provider or a John. It’s been awful. Now I will say it has quieted down since many have made private amends. Thank the heavens, nevertheless the word SAFE is definitely validated due to SA’s latest behavior. Mods workin overtime to correct it but don’t act like you’ve been living under a rock. It’s ALL right here folks. Don’t ask me to give details or back shit up w names and stories, many of you have plenty of sense to search and read for yourself how damaging things have been or could be. So traveling ladies show up read this shit, and poof, our city looks rough.

Time to change these factors and the drama and get back to how things were. OG style. Bickering and teasing is always welcome but let’s remind ourselves of the boundaries and the high prices one might pay if SHIT GOES TOO FAR.

Stop “wondering” where safe came from.

I prefer the OP to explain why she felt unsafe. But thanks for your explanation for YOU explaining for yourself..HI-DE-HO
Well said Mr. Fawkes.
and too much of the nasty ISO providers (posting every fucking day) Originally Posted by River_Monger

That's pretty strong . Really. I think treating everyone here with respect and concern for what they choose to do and are trying to do is a number "1" priority. That includes you. How does a provider who decides to put out the word "every day" become a "nasty ISO provider? I don't care how they get the word out, it shouldn't matter. We're all here for the same reason, right? Maybe we should just change the name from SNATCH to "Daily Posts"?

I prefer the OP to explain why she felt unsafe. But thanks for your explanation for YOU explaining for yourself..HI-DE-HO Originally Posted by guy fawkes

Nah. You’re good. you’ve got your spoonful. Now swallow.
Maybe soda-can can help with his fingers. He’s sooo eager to help.
Hello sweetie, You’re not the only one. I just got here in San Antonio and two gents already cancelled on me too. I make sure they will be put on my ignore list.
When guys do that to me , like acting like they would like to schedule with me, then go silent, and then a few days later hit me up doing the same thing, I just ignore them.DNS

(So if I dont respond to hobbyist pm's, they know why now, abusing my time by wasting it) I've even blocked those same guys from texting my phone..

Same goes to NCNS, or canceling last minute (30min before appt)

I hope things gets better for you, Sugar.. Have a lovely afternoon.
Nah. You’re good. you’ve got your spoonful. Now swallow.
Maybe soda-can can help with his fingers. He’s sooo eager to help

Really so now there is an issue with asking the ORIGINAL POSTER to explain why she felt unsafe. I am interested as I am sure "THE PEANUT GALLERY is also" CONTEXT is important. She has two train of thought in her posting. Her main CONTEXT is about getting cancelled appointments. I digress. But ANY WHOOO. auf wiedersehen
Girls stand guys up all the time. I think it is a simple matter. If you want to see a guy, let him know, If you are late, let him know, if you don't want to see him, let him know as well. There should be a mutual respect, but based on my experience here, many girls have no respect for time unless it is their time. The following happened with me, and I am not going to mention her name. I contacted a provider who I had seen before. She replied after two hours and she said she was going to be available in 30 min. I asked her if she needed more time to get ready. She said no, and she will be ready in 30 min. I said ok. I went at her incall and texted her, and she didn't reply. She replied after 10 min and said she needed 20 min to make a phone call. Seriously !! I told her I am not going to wait and left. She texted me and called me a disobedient dog and a jack ass. I didn't reply. My point is that girls care about their time only and they don't communicate with guys to let them know that they cant see them. They just stand them up.
^^^^^ What he said.

It';s ironic that the OP is now on her own NCNS thread defending why she NCNS'd a hobbyist -
I usually tell people if im not gonna show. But sometimes i want to see a provider and message and no answer. So i go to the secondary crew and then get dates setup. Then if my go to or the one i really wanted gets in touch then im going that route. But im courteous and call the secondary to let them know. But i may have done that 3 times in all my playing days. Since january i have been ghosted or ncns more than 10 times by different providers aft they have said yes. And safety is a priority on both sides. When i come to see you at the end time i dont want to walk out of your room with your dude standing right there eyeballing me. Or standing or sitting not to far from your room watching me. Yes i see them all. I scout for my safety too.
I usually tell people if im not gonna show. But sometimes i want to see a provider and message and no answer. So i go to the secondary crew and then get dates setup. Then if my go to or the one i really wanted gets in touch then im going that route. But im courteous and call the secondary to let them know. But i may have done that 3 times in all my playing days. Since january i have been ghosted or ncns more than 10 times by different providers aft they have said yes. And safety is a priority on both sides. When i come to see you at the end time i dont want to walk out of your room with your dude standing right there eyeballing me. Or standing or sitting not to far from your room watching me. Yes i see them all. I scout for my safety too. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness

Yea to the first part of your statement that booking plan for your priority lady happens pretty often and it’s cool w me. I think most girls who are chill and good in their business would be ok w that if they were open about it. (No they don’t have to be, none of our business) but if it’s 5 even ten minutes before our scheduled appt and your lady hits you up, and then you cancel w us... it’s sort of a shitty move. Lol. It’s still a raw bail. But yea I don’t see any harm when you’re shopping around and your top choices come forward after a set up and then change it up within a reasonable period of time. I’ve had friends tell me plenty hey girl, my atf got back to me... no prob bob.

As for the second part of your statement, now THAT SHIT, is Effin nuts! I have yet to meet a lady that does all that or has a man near by but Jeez, I’ve heard some rough stories and it usually involves what you described above. It’s just soooo uncomfortable. Lol. I get it girls want safety and security etc, but I guess screening thoroughly and knowing exactly who is coming to your door is sufficient enough for some of us ladies who are... how can I say this... seasoned? Experienced? Just know better? I dunno. But I’m sorry you’ve been through that... and more times than you can count?? Really weird. But yes both sides have to be more vigilant than ages ago when shit was simpler and the Internet was more about information and facts only, contrary to the war games played and the exponential “security” right outside these days. But this was a first for me to read about. Didn’t realize it was that blatant/shameless now. Ouch.

Do any guys ASK, oh by the way am I gonna see any men “close by” before during or after my visit w you?? Lol. Well hmmm now that I wrote that out it looks fishy hahaha. Like waaaiit why? What are you gonna do? Lmao.

Oh the hiccups in our very fuckin fun underworld.
There was a lady in Midland that posted a similar thread about cancellations and NCNS. With the price of rooms anywhere, but especially in Midland, that is not acceptable.