As I sit in the back of the coffee shop working on my ads.......

I have been lucky enough to see you, but of course would be discrete if sipping a coffee next to you. ( subject of many other threads)

Can't speak for guys for obvious reasons, but a couple of provider signs will be loads of self confidence and immediate flirtation.

But yes, generally if the wind is blowing we have a stiffie Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Did someone say Xperiment?

LOL. I see Starbucks will have an influx of men circling lone females today. Hey never know, there may be a love connection today courtesy of Lauren Lane.

Provider Friendly - Male, wedding ring, holds eye contact a tad bit longer than necessary, arranges chair to stare or down right offers to let you sit with him and the other two guys joining him. Pretends to check emails on phone while peering over the phone to steal glances. Makes numerous trips to the men's room ( small bladder, I am sure). Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
What I'm not provider friendly? I need to get married real quick.
Can't help you on your question, but am really interested in what the "provider friendly look" is. Originally Posted by Shackleton
I was going to ask the same thing
  • st929
  • 04-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I suggest you invest in a privacy screen by 3M (or put it on your wish list). Drives folks nuts when they look at my computer and all they see is a black screen. Those things are awesome, heck I even put one on my iPhone.
Oooo. Good Idea.

But quite fun to smirk and turn the screen away as well. And I make sure I get in a good corner in the back before looking at boobies.
Out of town I sometimes wonder the same thing but I've been approached on several occasions in a different timezone out shopping or dining somewhere & I get a phone call asking "Didn't I just see you in The Cheesecake Factory?" LOL.... it doesn't bother me.

Have you ever been approached like that Lauren?
BBB, no that has not happened yet. Knock on Wood. I have been spotted at a few other places around town. Kroger, a local bar, bookstore, etc.
Having seen both Lauren and Berkleigh, I think they would both have a normal, professional girl vibe and not give off a neon sign of "Provider! willing to do ya." That is not to saythat every guy in the coffee shop still wants to do them!
I'd love to meet you lauren in a star bucks and then go back to your place ...
Well, I guess every corner working girl like that in Starbucks is provider friendly/ doable unless otherwise proved.
  • st929
  • 04-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I've met a few of the ladies on flights back from Las Vegas but I never mention it to them. Actually made a friend of one, who has no clue I know. Its kinda fun, but then again, one lady if I had not known her from the previous site that is no longer, I wouldnt have had a clue.
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working". Originally Posted by Lauren Lane

Yes.

It's obvious to me when it's a provider (or hobbyist) out in public surfing naughty things. There are tells that every single one has without exception..... So far.
I run into providers all the time. It is awesome for me. Not sure why I get a kick out of it. I have a great memory so I can spot girls I have never seen before and it happens frequently. I saw a provider I have always wanted to see the the other day at Target. I never say anything even if I have seen them, but for some reason I dig it.
thinking about my post, here's another story from nyc.

i researched and found a woman on the east side, around the 60s and 2nd avenue. she told me to go to a certain starbucks, get a drink, go outside, then call her. turns out, her apt was across the street and she would check you out before inviting you up.

she was a latina, she was very cute, she always shared a glass or two of wine w/ me, she only had a fitted sheet and a top sheet on her bed, she spoke excellent french, she was a very good lover, she let me go to sleep next to her after the fun ended. patricia was her name and 200 was her game.