Natl Sammich Day. Which ladies are going full GFE?

Well well. I most definitely need to hook up with you Originally Posted by Iam45

My specialty is Italian, Cajun, chicken, and seafood... I love making baked pastas, anything spicy, anything fried, baked or sauteed, even some exotic dishes.. AND I can bake a mean cheesecake! But I can make pretty much anything At one point I had plans to go to cooking school but had to put it on hold but I still plan on going in the next year or two

I've cooked for clients before.. Usually 90 min or multi hour appointments so that I don't feel rushed as soon they walk in the door.. I like to open some wine or have a cocktail while we enjoy dinner and get to know each other and then play

I think we would have a lot of fun! I always enjoy my dinner dates with my clients. I'll def give you a shout when I return from my time off in the next month or so
They know how to work the kitchen? Life is full of wonders. Originally Posted by Iam45
Hey i can bring some dam good church's fried chicken with all the fixins. Xoxox
  • JBL
  • 11-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Yummm , whos down for some creampie sammich ?
Yummm , whos down for some creampie sammich ? Originally Posted by JBL

Ehhhhh I'll pass.
My specialty is Italian, Cajun, chicken, and seafood... I love making baked pastas, anything spicy, anything fried, baked or sauteed, even some exotic dishes.. AND I can bake a mean cheesecake! But I can make pretty much anything At one point I had plans to go to cooking school but had to put it on hold but I still plan on going in the next year or two

I've cooked for clients before.. Usually 90 min or multi hour appointments so that I don't feel rushed as soon they walk in the door.. I like to open some wine or have a cocktail while we enjoy dinner and get to know each other and then play

I think we would have a lot of fun! I always enjoy my dinner dates with my clients. I'll def give you a shout when I return from my time off in the next month or so Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Girl cheescake dose sound good. Broke down and went to jack in the box for their cheesecake the other day. Its actually pretty good
I need to learn to cook.lol
No more hijacking here...
  • Iam45
  • 11-04-2015, 09:42 PM

I think we would have a lot of fun! I always enjoy my dinner dates with my clients. I'll def give you a shout when I return from my time off in the next month or so Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Spicy Cajun Seafood and Newtons unfiltered Chardonnay... Mwah!!!

PM me when you are off of the break.
  • Iam45
  • 11-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Hey i can bring some dam good church's fried chicken with all the fixins. Xoxox Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Noooooooooo. Once was enough for this lifetime
Hate to be boring but Jason's Deli pastrami and swiss on rye is pretty much the best fucking thing I ever put in my mouth–just incase you were wondering.
Hate to be boring but Jason's Deli pastrami and swiss on rye is pretty much the best fucking thing I ever put in my mouth–just incase you were wondering. Originally Posted by groovyguy

I've never had Jason's Deli but my best friend in Miami works there and she says their sandwiches are awesome. It's about time I try them!!
  • broes
  • 11-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Originally Posted by broes
That's fucking awesome broes...I call them the Mudflaps and the Coin Purse sambiches.
I've never had Jason's Deli but my best friend in Miami works there and she says their sandwiches are awesome. It's about time I try them!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Oh my, never been to JD's? The NY Yankee, the Reuben or the Deli Cowboy (which isn't list on the menu but they still offer it. It is beef brisket with a little sauce and chopped purple onions...umm) are my faves.

What about curry sausages? 😜
Never go full GFE