How is this fuckers any better than the Talibans?

Clarksville is close to town lake.. Gives yours nuts a tugs and jump in. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Austin is trying to keep up the quality of Town Lake. YR and bird shit aren't allowed there.
So Trump says he’s going to destroy Iranian cultural sites if they dare retailiates against the USeh.

This loose cannon asshole will turn the worlds into a smoking crater before he faces judicial for his crimes.

What kind of fucking animal would promise to attack world heritage sites and religious centres? Besides the Talibans, that is.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-g...eral-1.5415115

No wonders the world hates the USEh. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Is that why ILLEAGAL immigration is out of control in this country...because the WORLD hates the USA...GOTCHA YSSUP!!
Another 5-star self-anointed dumpster fire...only the work of Yssup!!
You should move to Canada and stop begging for pussy in Austin.
Will yous be wearings your MAGGOT hat to the Army recruitings office tomorrow, big shooter? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You did say the MAGA hat didn't bother you..."ASSUP" another lie from the "NEW" PoleHummer
What crawled up your bumshole, beebsy? Yous obviously have never been out of the Great White South, and for obvious reasons.

I don’t recalls ever meetings, addressings or ever giving two fucks abouts you.

So give your little mincy balls a tug, gay boy!
Besides the Talibans, that is. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Iran or Taliban... that's a good question...

Iran has a of history, so they mostly preserve it.

Afghan Taliban on the other hand... don't have shit, don't have any thing worth preserving.

touch choice. not.

who cares.

I think trump is bluffing.
I think Iran is bluffing too.
Yous sure didn’t serve me or mines.

I am wonderings though, that if youse really served in a foreign war, why yous would be advocating for nuking anybody.

Hearts of Darkness mofo, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It's fun being in charge, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2020, 08:15 AM
YR-hh and Eric Swalwell make a great pair - preparing to nuke middle America for holding weapons.
More insults and scatologies. It’s all yous got, JL.
More insults and scatologies. It’s all yous got, JL. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yous, yous, and yous!

that's all you say.

if i didn't know any better, that's sounds more like louse, louse, louse!
Yous don’t.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2020, 04:05 AM
So Trump says he’s going to destroy Iranian cultural sites if they dare retailiates against the USeh.

This loose cannon asshole will turn the worlds into a smoking crater before he faces judicial for his crimes.

What kind of fucking animal would promise to attack world heritage sites and religious centres? Besides the Talibans, that is.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-g...eral-1.5415115

No wonders the world hates the USEh. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I notice no one has answered the orginal question....Do they agree with Trump and think we should bomb their culture Museums and artifacts?

Evidently our military does not as they have come out against it. Said they wouldn't be doing it for sport.

People starting to slap Trump around with that impeachment hanging over his head.

Senate ChickenHawks gotta be loving Nancy right about now. Trump is finally getting us in that war Lindsey and Marco wanted.
I notice no one has answered the orginal question....Do they agree with Trump and think we should bomb their culture Museums and artifacts?

Evidently our military does not as they have come out against it. Said they wouldn't be doing it for sport.

People starting to slap Trump around with that impeachment hanging over his head.

Senate ChickenHawks gotta be loving Nancy right about now. Trump is finally getting us in that war Lindsey and Marco wanted. Originally Posted by WTF
Not every cultural site is that important. I think we should draw up a list of the "untouchable" sites, maybe the top ten, and then give them fair warning that the others are fair targets, so get out of them.

Also, the list can change without notice if they use a protected site for strategic military purposes.

I would not advocate unnecessary destruction of property nor killing of innocent civilians.