Pixie Star

wow so sad
I’ve never met her but may she rest in peace
Oh wow, I saw her 3 times when she first started, she had just broke up with the Dr. She was a SWEETHEART
She truly was a sweetheart. I'd only known her about 6 months, but we got along well and stayed in contact even when we didn't get to meet for a while. We had planned to meet a little over a week ago and she messaged that she had a headache and was going home to sleep it off and asked about the next day. I didn't hear from her and just assumed RL got her busy...until I saw this. If you knew her, and considered her a friend, you know how shocking this was. I wish I had known her headaches were that bad, she was far too young, a lady that could always make me smile with just a text and her optimistic outlook on life.
That is such a great lost she was very special friend and I all way worry about her , She was a 10 in every way . I too was going to see her a few week ago and she had a headache then RIP Beautiful Lady inside and out
Truly down to earth and a very lovely lady. We spoke on many occasions and im shocked. God bless her family and friends.
I met her only once. That was was few weeks back. She was very nice and wanted me to stay and talk and cuddle with her. I was with her for over 3 hrs. When I would mention that I didn't want to impose on her time she would just laugh and say that I wasn't that she wanted me to stay she was enjoying our time together. She gave me her number and Facebook info. I did see a couple of posts she made on Facebook about bad headaches. I just thought it was migraines. We stayed in touch texting. I am terribly sorry to hear this.
I am so sad to hear this. Amazing and sweet person.....
May her soul be at rest and her family remain strong. It’s so sad how many great people that happen to be providers have passed over the last few years that I’ve been in the biz.

Sir you mention being a personal friend, my thoughts are with you as well and please reach out to me if I can somehow make a donation to this woman’s family.
RIP
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
Thread Closed