A Must See Documentary

Things will begin to improve in January of 2015 and again in January of 2017.

The fact is that if you are living in Houston and cannot find a job the issue may not be the job market but the job seeker. The biggest problem looming for this job market will be the imports for all of the areas where Democrats have all but destroyed the ability to create new business and continue to buy into the idea that the energy sector, which has driven our economy for years, needs to be destroyed.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2014, 05:51 AM
Free trade opened up business to cheaper labor. It was inevitable that some markets would increase what they considered middle class and higher labor markets would decrease theirs. What is funny in this forum is that their are Tea Wankers who think their politicians won't succumb to big money free market politics. Save your money Debbie and cater to the rich....the middle class as we know it is not coming back in this country.....no matter who is elected.
Free trade opened up business to cheaper labor. It was inevitable that some markets would increase what they considered middle class and higher labor markets would decrease theirs. What is funny in this forum is that their are Tea Wankers who think their politicians won't succumb to big money free market politics. Save your money Debbie and cater to the rich....the middle class as we know it is not coming back in this country.....no matter who is elected. Originally Posted by WTF
Ah, Debbie, the bitter irony of catering to those who got rich by taking American jobs and giving them to illegal aliens. Those perpetrators will still give you good advice, though, because the middle class in the country does appear doomed.
If you do manage to accumulate some money, don't give it away to low income housing schemes - you will need it later!
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Debbie you can do like JL and move to Israel and let the US subsidize your security.
She's still smokin' hot!

• WTF
  • 05-28-2014, 08:26 AM
She's still smokin' hot!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think the only people that really understand and are upset about America's disappearing middle class will appreciate this. I went from middle class to living on welfare when I was a single parent. Still cannot find a job for minimum wage and I have intelligence and skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_e6i9wR1o Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Debbie you said you were making $60,000 a year at one time. Can I ask what type of job you were doing ?
Voting for Ozombies and RINOS won't work so maybe try something different. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do you really think who the president is and which party is in control will change things? Wow are you in for a surprise. What you are seeing today is the result of trends that started 50 years ago. Do you think who is president will cause Wal Mart to change their hiring and Oay scale?
http://www.fourthturning.com/

According to the Strauss-Howe Generational Cycle we are in the beginning stages of Crisis with the Unravelling stage having culminated around 2007. I think we probably entered Crisis with the passage of TARP in 2008 but that's more of a political milestone than a cultural or social one.

The generation that came of age during this Fourth Turning was the Hero archetype G.I. Generation (born 1901 to 1924), whose collective spirit and can-do optimism epitomized the mood of the era. Today’s Hero archetype youth, the Millennial Generation (born 1982 to 2004) show many traits similar to those of the G.I. youth, including rising civic engagement, improving behavior, and collective confidence.
Debbie you said you were making $60,000 a year at one time. Can I ask what type of job you were doing ? Originally Posted by BigLouie
She was in charge of outsourcing manufacturing!!
A minimum wage will not work and has not worked. It just keeps going up. What is needed is a maximum wage. Say the C_O had to return everything after $300k back to a general pool to be paid back to employees like profit sharing. A minimum wage is merely an expense the greedy will recoup.

Either a maximum, or no minimum.
I think you were trying to say CEO but here is the sour truth. If a CEO has to make tough decisions, follow through on hard choices, and take risks why should he continue after he has his yearly $300,000. He could just go home and let the business take care of itself. That is a big business.

I also work for a guy who owns his business who got it from his father. As I understand it, the business makes about $40 million a year and most of goes back to overhead and paychecks for the workers. I am sure that he gets to keep at least a million dollars a year and I have no problem with that. I don't want to keep up with this industry and all the changes. I come, do my job, and collect my paycheck. Some of these idiots don't know that this is my major source of income and teaching is a sideline a couple of days a week. So I hope some of these fools see this. But who are you to say to someone that they don't have a right to what they've earned? We know what you are (a communist of some sort) but who do you think you are?