Im off for the holidays.lets get this party started.

LMAO are you really that mad. Go pay for pussy since thats the only pussy you will ever get. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
No one will ever care to who you really are. Your just a pathetic loser on a hoe board paying for ladies that you would or could never have. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

I'm gonna miss you around here!
and merry christmas to all...
Kickrocks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
LMAO are you really that mad. Go pay for pussy since thats the only pussy you will ever get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
No one will ever care to who you really are. Your just a pathetic loser on a hoe board paying for ladies that you would or could never have.

I'm gonna miss you around here! x 1000
Like I give two centavos who you say you might be on P4! Here are a false reviewer per my very reliable info. Unlike some folks who don't care about the ladues' security, I care very much. Originally Posted by ck1942
Well said ck!! Worth repeating!!

Unlike some folks who don't care about the ladies security, I care very much as well!!!!!!!
Let's see what old shit this attention seeking whore is digging up. Apparently this idiot has only brought up to what others have said before. Has no proof. Bare backing. LMAO. I'll let you keep thinking that. My REVIEWS are real not fake. You obviously have some other grudge on me to why you have repeatedly attacked me. I'm so glad I could get under your skin. Now go pay for a hooker. I think you lack some pussy to why your so angry. Unfortunately being on a hooker board isn't enough for the attention seeking whore
Like I give two centavos who you say you might be on P4! Here are a false reviewer per my very reliable info. Unlike some folks who don't care about the ladues' security, I care very much. Originally Posted by ck1942
I also have very reliable information that you were one of the fags corn holing ricky. your an ass hole. I'll show you mine you show me yours bitch. Sad that you'd joining the ranks. Could have sent a pm got your answers but instead like ricky you make shit up and post it. guess we must both be right. fag!
I also have very reliable information that you were one of the fags corn holing ricky. your an ass hole. I'll show you mine you show me yours bitch. Sad that you'd joining the ranks. Could have sent a pm got your answers but instead like ricky you make shit up and post it. guess we must both be right. fag! Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Self destruction!! He has boiled over!! Not to smart to be calling out a very well respected member like CK!! Guess you do not like people fact checking like CK does!! I can see why you don't!! Liar!!
I'm gonna miss you around here! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
rocks you like midget cowboys?
rocks you like midget cowboys? Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
I can appreciate a chick that talks shit. Isn't it better than one that runs away?
I can appreciate a chick that talks shit. Isn't it better than one that runs away? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
got to give you that one rocks.

Wakethefuckups is faker than a girls tits.
wakethefuckup
BANNED

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

outing pussy!!!!!!!!!!!
10 posts and baned. cant find much wrong with any of them. i sure wanted to read the gay rockerrick review not so much the pictures lol. someone is sure protecting ricky boy. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Got anything to say about that?

Don't forget to kiss RR ass when you come back as another mandle.