Suggestion, Poll & a Question - Pictures

I update a New Pic Typically EVERY week
I Adore Role-Play & sexy little get ups to get him up..... Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
My ATF does superb job on keeping thing current. Plus you can tell she enjoys what she does
I voted for 6 months but a year might be OK.

The whole point is to be current. If there is a major change in weight or you've now gotten a whole-back tattoo of a Craken, maybe a few new pics would bee in order.

Phone pics can be OK too if they are good (they can be good, but many are horrible).
At least with the ECCIE ladies you get the chick in the pic. With BP you get a surprise about every time cause rarely is the chick answering the door the chick in the pic.

BTW VC, your absolutely gorgeous!!! Please be the center of attention!!
  • 5T3V3
  • 07-20-2016, 08:12 PM
I update mine every 2-3 weeks...thanks to the selfie stick! Originally Posted by Alana kay
yours is what I would expect -you look exactly the same in all the pictures - very nice! But in so many the girl looks like 6 different girl from an agency and some appeal to me and some don't so I usually move on because of it --- she would never that

for me, i has nothing to do with being lazy.. paying for photos, ...

it has all to do with.. if i ever decide to run for political office, no.. but really...
there may be a day when i foster kids and the last thing that i want is my face and body connected to this lifestyle. some men and women can be very vindictive. no thanks!

lets flip the subject.. if ladies can change so much in 4-6 weeks, should we say references should expire then too? lol, ill start another poll. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I see your point. But, current pictures are about having some assurance that whatever it was that appealed to you and made you want to give away your hard earned money - Is who will actually show up. If I understand it right references are 1) to insure no LE 2) to insure no crazy psychos, right? If you are looking for physically attract hobbyists I could see wanting current pictures and info - if it is just safety what is the reason for currency? Not that I really mind either way - honestly I would rather we both feel safe and comfortable, but if I feel the info requested is too invasive - I just move on as I am sure you ladies do.

I update a New Pic Typically EVERY week
I Adore Role-Play & sexy little get ups to get him up..... Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
Is it just me or does she look like she needs a spanking!!!!!!!!!!! man I miss Florida!

If I understand it right references are 1) to insure no LE 2) to insure no crazy psychos, right? If you are looking for physically attract hobbyists I could see wanting current pictures and info - if it is just safety what is the reason for currency?

Originally Posted by 5T3V3
so, when a hobbyist gets busted and takes a three week hiatus to plan with the police what he will do to get a lower sentence... have you ever read the shreveport boards?

in the end, i do just fine. my regulars and repeats are my bread and butter when it comes to finances and my most fun since we get to know each others likes and dislikes.. so, really, i dont have any need to do something that i am not doing already.

you may know the girl will look like what her photos say, or you may not, depending on how much retouching is done, but.. you still arent guaranteed that she will provide to you what she provided to someone else.

its all a risk, any purchase is.. you can buy a steak from a 5 star restaurant, but your server can be hungover and the chef can be her boyfriend who is mad because she did some things when she was drunk the night before and cooks your rare steak medium.

just do what makes you happy.
At least with the ECCIE ladies you get the chick in the pic. With BP you get a surprise about every time cause rarely is the chick answering the door the chick in the pic.

BTW VC, your absolutely gorgeous!!! Please be the center of attention!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I’d be more concerned if the BP lady had cuffs and a bunch of friends in the next room.
Steve has had an issue with photos for years ... If he really wants current photos of the ladies he should pay for the ladies' photo sessions.