Nipple question for the guys.......

There was a hott chick at the Lodge who had hers' pierced and they would glow in the dark!

Its sexy!

I would do mine but am afraid I will lose sensitivity.
No piercing is better
I'm not up for the nipples pierced, sorry guys
No metal for me.

I enjoy the softness -0r hardness- of a glorious nipple,
Why ruin it?
I'm not up for the nipples pierced, sorry guys Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Turn that frown upside down... IMO from your showcase I think you're nipples look magnifique just the way they are
Love em
I love piercings... But not the nipples.. .. Get one in your tongue and I'll ask for BBBJ all day.. pierce your hood and I'll be down on you like a pit bull on a 7yo.. Pierce your nips.. And I'll look past you to the next ad...
I am part of the no metal crowd.
I don't like em either. Stand your ground Berkleigh! LOL.
I remember a provider who had nipple rings that glowed in the dark.
Absolutely did nothing for me.
I guessI am just an old fart (no guessing needed) but I really don't
see the "hotness" in them.
Bigtom62
Why any of the ladies would want to mar their beauty is beyond me. Like Torito said, it does nothing to enhance and actually takes away from a perfectly beautiful form. Your gorgeous just like you are. No need to change. Besides, if I was interested in metal and tatoos, I'd chew on a tire iron and date a sailor.
I think it's kinda hot. Especially the hood piercing. I love to work a clit ring with my tongue. But, I'm not a fan of tats. Go figure.
I am part of the no metal crowd. Originally Posted by hwygnome
Not a fan of the metal!, tatoos on a case by case basis
  • selot
  • 02-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Used to love pierced nipples, now not so much... I guess I prefer all natural now.
no piercings - natural is better
I vote no ... keep em natural. They don't need jewelry they are perfect already.