Navarro in one interview blows up Lib Talking Points

why do you keep saying "suggesting"? I don't suggest anything. if I think something, I will post it. you can't help yourself, you will post anything to try and trip me up, LOL.. you are so inarticulate, I don't even know if "him" is Fauci or Trump.. take an English class. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It’s not my problem that your reading comprehension sucks and you’re unable to keep up with a simple thread. Please e-read your own post if interested in a grammatical, punctuational clusterfuck.
You continue to prove Navarro's point that many are stuck looking in the rear view mirror trying to redefine history to attack Trump. It's not working any longer.

redefine history? the rear view mirror is 3 months ago, LOL.. thing is, Trump thinks it was beautiful, he did all the right things.. he didn't come close. China ban, that's it.. he thought the problem was solved. he thinks if he decrees something, it is done.. like the testing is exemplary, like on March 6 anyone who wanted a test could get one. he may lose to Fucking Joe Biden because of his sleepy response.

It's a kinder gentler political forum now that our lovely moderator is showing up more often. Are you still holding grudges to distract from the discussion at hand? Originally Posted by eccielover
why do you ascribe shit to me? I don't hold a grudge. that "Faggot" shit was so infantile, how could I take it seriously? I have fucked more girls than the top 7 Trump Republicans on this Board, combined. I think Winn Dixie was deflecting his own sexual orientation towards me, LOL
It’s not my problem that your reading comprehension sucks and you’re unable to keep up with a simple thread. Please e-read your own post if interested in a grammatical, punctuational clusterfuck. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
somebody mad?
Certainly it’s disheartening that so-called adults can’t comprehend simple concepts.
I'm confused. Are you saying Trump did the right thing by stopping travel from China in late January and by following the advise of the CDC and NIH or not? Is that a difficult question to answer?

Hmm.. I watched it in real time, and I don't agree that "Lib" talking points were blown up. as far as the rear view mirror, that was Navarro admitting the Administration fucked up, but saying "let's solve this going forward". Navarro doesn't want to be the next guy fired, so he won't talk about how his view was that the China virus was rapidly spreading in Mid-January, 2 months before Trump grudgingly came to that conclusion. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
what happened to "Faggot"? you used to call me that 7-8 times a day.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And What happened to having me on ignore?

what happened to "Faggot"? you used to call me that 7-8 times a day.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And you used to call others “faggot” several times a day. There are eyes on you Chung. Everyday.
why do you ascribe shit to me? I don't hold a grudge. that "Faggot" shit was so infantile, how could I take it seriously? I have fucked more girls than the top 7 Trump Republicans on this Board, combined. I think Winn Dixie was deflecting his own sexual orientation towards me, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not one of us would be in the same room with the Hos you’ve fucked. And not all of us run to the keyboard to post reviews. You don’t know how many providers anyone on this board sees. Period.
I have fucked more girls than the top 7 Trump Republicans on this Board, combined. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow, chungy! Now dat's impressive! U da man!

Trump Republicans tremble in your presence and bow down at the sight of your BIG SWINGING DICK!!

Now that you've set the record straight and let us know your sexcapades are worthy of the Guinness Book of World Records, no one will have the temerity to challenge your political views again!

Henceforth you win every argument by default!
the question is would any of them let him have another go at them
the question is would any of them let him have another go at them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Even the older preggo he bragged about a few months ago?
That was unforgettable
the question is would any of them let him have another go at them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Even the older preggo he bragged about a few months ago?
That was unforgettable Originally Posted by winn dixie

Sometimes they let him repeat if he brings candy.