Amp House fee etiquette and Finesse

Cool thread OP, but damn, how many hours a day are you on here? Lol. That dot is always on in your profile. Originally Posted by coolmofo
Lmfao
Lmfao Originally Posted by 643_DP
  • Fap
  • 04-27-2024, 01:24 PM
I just got hussled for $$.40. Gave her $$ then she said more, gave 20 more and she said more "house money".
  • Fap
  • 04-29-2024, 09:25 PM
How early do yall book appointments usually?
Day of. If I'm wanting one after work I'll book at lunch to make sure I get who I want.
Water bottle fees at sub amp…. 50 level 1, 100 level 2, 140 level 3 plus Massage session fee. No need to pay more than that
I just got hussled for $$.40. Gave her $$ then she said more, gave 20 more and she said more "house money". Originally Posted by Fap
Sorry that happened you gotta finesse them.
Water bottle fees at sub amp…. 50 level 1, 100 level 2, 140 level 3 plus Massage session fee. No need to pay more than that Originally Posted by Smallsavre2024
This is a good reference, also just be prepared to walk if the price isn't right, I've found that they'll never let those dollars walk out the door! The problem is when the little head takes over then logic gets thrown out the window.
This dude is correct on here and thanks to the dudes here and outside of here that help me get up to speed on this hobby. But just to give you an ideal on what to donate on these services here it goes.
30 min massage with Dfk,daty , and no threads on with a L1 = 120
200 = everything on the table but only the boom boom is covered & not the BJ.
260 = everything on the table and no cover at all with balls to the walls and a small bit of Greek.
300 = all holes available with no cover and you better make her have a baby so that in court you can say “ that baby don’t look like me “
I know I don’t have a lot information but the little I have makes me wanna share with Yo because Yo shared a lot with me.
As with everything at these amps it is always YMMV. If you are very regular costs and offerings do change.
This dude is correct on here and thanks to the dudes here and outside of here that help me get up to speed on this hobby. But just to give you an ideal on what to donate on these services here it goes.
30 min massage with Dfk,daty , and no threads on with a L1 = 120
200 = everything on the table but only the boom boom is covered & not the BJ.
260 = everything on the table and no cover at all with balls to the walls and a small bit of Greek.
300 = all holes available with no cover and you better make her have a baby so that in court you can say “ that baby don’t look like me “ Originally Posted by Theblackone1
140-180 total (house fee included) for Full Service 30 minutes & 200-250 total (house fee included) for Full Service one hour. You shouldn’t be paying more than 260 total, remember we are talking 50+ y/o ladies at most these amps
140-180 total (house fee included) for Full Service 30 minutes & 200-250 total (house fee included) for Full Service one hour. You shouldn’t be paying more than 260 total, remember we are talking 50+ y/o ladies at most these amps Originally Posted by aJohnDough
It's kinda sad the prices have gone up to about 300. We gotta finesse these aren't studio girls.
I know we want an industry standard but just because one guy doesn’t understand negotiation tactics doesn’t mean it ruins it for all of us. Some places won’t but most will allow you to haggle the price. Only bring what you’re willing to spend.