The game vs. The hobby.

Simple solution. Put a big screen in your incall and run a game special. The guy stays with you the whole game and you watch it together. You can wear something sexy and then during all the commercials, time outs, half time, etc.....well, I figure you can find something to fill the time. Everyone gets what they want.
The solution - is both simple and complex. Simple --- if YOU are a football fan, find a hobbiest who enjoys the same team and watch the game together. Just have some drinks and watch the game. No play unless it is very light and doesn't interrupt the game. Then afterwards you can both decide whether to continue. Complex - you're gonna have to come off your rate. I'm not paying anyone $$ or even $ an hour for her to watch football with me. But be creative. If you are enjoying the game, enjoying the company, enjoying the food and drink and not doing any 'work' what is it costing you? Originally Posted by Go4it
+1! I would suggest a PM to some of your Favorites/Regulars with a "special offer" such as Go4it suggested. I would love to receive a PM like that from my ATF!
I look at it this way....there are 6 other days in the week where I can partake in the hobby. The Cowboys are only on 1 day a week....so they usually get my undivided attention. With that being said.....following a big win, a nice impromptu hobby session is a great way to celebrate....it just adds to and continues that euphoria.
I wouldn't miss a HOME game for anything in the world! Not just because I like football, but I love my school & my extended family! Tradition, Pride! Regardless of your alma mater, one will always have ties to their institution of education. I was fortunate to play 4 yrs of collegiate sports for TTU, not football....but my love for athletics is still the same. With that said, YES football and my University come first!! When the F-16 Fighter Jets Buzz The Jones AT&T Stadium at 1,000 mph, it sends chills down my spine.

There was a provider that said she would go down on her boyfriend/hubby at kick off. She would take a break at half time and startup again when the second half started. This would be a great session.
Personally I would go for a session Sunday morning, before the games begin. It is the one time during the week that I almost always know I will have open.
I have found out, however, that this is one of the least desirable times for providers when I have asked.
If you want to see me during a Cowboy game.. you better be willing to take me or watch it with me.

A special surprise for every touchdown!!
Once had a fantastic session with a lady friend. Back when a DVR was a novel thing I showed her we could watch a game and have multiple naughty breaks. Didn't miss a thing except of course the commercials. Some daty, some bbbj, some doggy and riding action.

There were some ladies in the past that would offer a session for their regular hour rate that would include that kind of fun. You supply the food, BYOB (for her as well) and get a game and some action.
Football AND gorgeous woman, yes please. If any game day specials pop up I really wanna hear about em haha
If you want to see me during a Cowboy game.. you better be willing to take me or watch it with me.

A special surprise for every touchdown!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Every touchdown? Even when the cowgirls are getting torched?
Football is huge in the US. Even bigger in the south and even bigger in Texas! It's just part of the culture so it's no surprise the only group of people who would pick up business during this period would be sports bars
Some games ... I will not miss ... not for the hobby. For most games, I'm available to an attractive lady ... with attractive terms.
I love what I am reading . Sundays are definitely going to be fundays for me. Who cares about missing a quarter or so of one game when there are 12 quarters on a typical Sunday to watch? I do however like the game on with no sound in the background, and the suggestions about making it more of an outing than a typical session. I would even bring the refreshments........
I am a minority opinion, but with DVRs and On-Demand, I would choose the company of a lovely provider over a game, especially if there are incentives
I can get a great session on, Tuesday, but that football game can't be rewatched...Besides, big time games give me a reason to get together with friends, make some good food and drink a cold beer. Its hard enough to get a few of my really good friends together at once and football seems to do the trick.