Manscaping

And a chewbacca ...
I have to keep up on my Brazilian waxes. If I could find a provider that provides quality waxing services with an L1 combo, they will have a regular for life. However "quality waxing" would be the qualifier. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I'm going to start offering sugar waxes. If done correctly, the sugar wax is less painful than the traditional store wax.

Also, you don't have to worry about any strange chemicals that may cause an allergic reaction/rash to your skin. The ingredients are edible, although, it does leave a little stick to the skin that can be easily washed off with soap and water.

Nevertheless, I have been waxing my own parts as of late. I absolutely love it compared to my bi-weekly trips to European Wax Center, which, get's very expensive. Oh, and did I tell you that it's less painful too?

Lastly - I pull the hair off in the direction that it grows. I don't go against the grain.

Feel free to PM if you're interested.
I'd go for a lower hair trim for $20 but shave myself there daily.
I think its a good idea, would have been a better idea on Tuesday...But there should be a market for it.
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2015, 02:36 AM
I have been manscaping for over 10 years now. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and have developed my own technique. I started out practicing on a fellow hair dresser that's a very hairy bear and going to hair shows and watching barbers in competition . I use clippers and razors only. I use no wax. I feel that it may welcome in grown hair and to me its not sanitary unless you have your very own wax pot. Also about rates I charge by the area of the body. You will also develop your own technique. Youtube may have some good stuff. Hope this helps a little Kaitlyn and good luck on you're venture.
I have been manscaping for over 10 years now. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and have developed my own technique. I started out practicing on a fellow hair dresser that's a very hairy bear and going to hair shows and watching barbers in competition . I use clippers and razors only. I use no wax. I feel that it may welcome in grown hair and to me its not sanitary unless you have your very own wax pot. Also about rates I charge by the area of the body. You will also develop your own technique. Youtube may have some good stuff. Hope this helps a little Kaitlyn and good luck on you're venture. Originally Posted by R.M.
Thanks for the info, I will look on YouTube tonight
I just wanted to be under Kaitlyn's hott booty.
Lol I'm trying to grow a landing strip but my ocd is killing me I can't deal with the prickly Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
PLEASE Grow it!!!

It would be soo unique, nobody has one anymore
STRICTLY manscaping? I'd have a hard time containing urges with an attractive woman fondling me down there even if just to tidy things up. If there were some activities for us to enjoy your hard work after a shower I could see myself being in the market. Same with a naughty haircut!
STRICTLY manscaping? I'd have a hard time containing urges with an attractive woman fondling me down there even if just to tidy things up. If there were some activities for us to enjoy your hard work after a shower I could see myself being in the market. Same with a naughty haircut! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Naughty haircut? Naughty shave? I can't see things ending well when a woman has a sharp instrument in her hands and you decide to get frisky. Seeing as I stopped doing landscape portraits back in high school I have no desire to look like Van Gogh with none of the talent.
This is an interesting concept. Maybe work in some role play?
I'm the nervous patient that the other nurses are fed up with so they page the head nurse. Patients are always so calm and relaxed once she leaves their room...
Use different colors of duct tape, too.
Mmm I love this idea...I more of a bodyrub tease me type of so this will fit my desires....I shave my area but need help getting all tbe hair from the ass region
I would totally come to you for this. I actually go now to a woman in a salon that does my whole body with trimmers for $180, takes about an hour and a half, because like I said, she does everything. She also charges by area. I think if you did just a brazilian manscape, she would only charge about $60.

But she doesn't offer any extras, only the trim. So hell yeah, if you start offering this, plus extras after... I will be one of your first customers for sure!

Hey gents I'm just curious if there's a market for manscaping? What type of rates would you be comfortable with to get a little trim before our rendezvous? Let me know Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
This is an appealing idea.... must explore further.