Best Sex Scenes In Movies

What was the movie with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise?? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
I believe you're talking about Far and Away

I like the scene in The 40 year old Virgin where Elizabeth Banks is masterbating in the bathtub

not sex per say but very hott
One of my favorite movies w/sex is The Lover 1992 d.by JJ Annaud with Jane March and Tony Leung Ka Fai. It is probably in French with subtitles, I don't remember but I do remember there is a lot of sex and it is very pretty. It is set in pre-WWII French Indochina (Viet Nam) where a French girl becomes a wealthy Chinese man's mistress.I recall a scene where they are on the floor and she keeps moving across the camera's view, supposedly in response to his thrusts. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101316/ It is available at Vulcan Video, Netflix and Amazon. Maybe my recollection of Viet Nam and its lotus blossom ladies colors my assessment of the movie but I think it is worth a viewing. The subtitles don't matter in the sex scenes.
I liked the second scene in Round Butt Sluts 2.
  • 01-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Black Swan had some interesting moments.
Basic Instinct - (manipulation, crazy chicks, rough sex)

A History of Violence - (good angry sex scene)

Mulholland Drive - (nice lesbian scene, more crazy women )
Catherine Denueve and Susan Sarandon in "The Hunger." Sexy vampire movie, way before they were cool.
I agree that the sex scene in 9 1/2 Weeks was Hot, Hot, Hot! A scene that has not been mentioned that I thought was very sexy was Debra Winger and Richard Gere in Officer and a Gentleman.
1. Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas in Original Sin
2. Halle Berry and Billy Bob in Monster's Ball

Finally, the love scene from Team America
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/70308/..._team_america/

Hmmm i like the ones in Disclosure and Color of night. Used to turn me on as a kid lol
What was the movie with Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise?? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Was it Eyes wide shut?
Eyes wide shut
Hmmm... what about the cab scene in "No Way Out" between Kevin Costner and Sean Young? That was pretty hot!
So many to choose from... but the one that really sticks out in my mind (albeit, it's a really screwed up scene) is a scene from the movie "Thursday" where the main character (Thomas Jane) is tied to a chair. One of his captors (Paulina Porizkova) attempts to make a point about monogamy... or some-such, and decides to rape the main character -- promising not to kill him until he cums.

Now, although Porizkova is not really my type, physically (a bit too skinny for me) she has gorgeous eyes and plays her role really well. Mix in the various other aspects and variables, the scene left a long lasting impression on me. Unfortunately, Porizkova's third attempt leads to an instant buzzkill moment and makes me wonder if I should seak therapy for getting turned on by the scene to begin with.

>>SCENE LINK<<
Hmmm i like the ones in Disclosurel Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Oh yeah, that was some kind of hot!
Before opening this thread I was going to say Wild Orchid as that single hottest sex scene in a movie by far. And it was mentioned in the first post.

Another one I would like to add is a movie from about that same time called Meridian (aka Kiss of the Beast) starring Sherilyn Fenn. It was an erotic take on the classic beauty and the beast story.

spent alot of time with Those two movies in my adolescence